Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Cleansing Routine

Posted by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 9:59 AM
  • 26 Replies

What is your typical daily cleansing routine?

mirror

by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 9:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
goddess99
by Michelle on Oct. 11, 2012 at 10:31 AM

I shower and wash my hair at night so when I get up I guess I just wash my face, usually with a cleansing pad, brush my teeth and do my hair.

Janet
by Ruby Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 1:21 PM

I usually take my bath in the morning. I might take it say after I mop the floor or something like that too.

delanna6two
by Platinum Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 2:14 PM

Wash up, brush teeth, etc. in the AM

lele678
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 4:02 PM
Use my moistrizer, cleanser, makeup remover in the nite to remove makeup and cleanse face. In the moring i shower brush teeth do my hair and makeup
zumbafreak11
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 4:12 PM

Other than Thursdays when I have zumba class, I usually take a shower in the morning before my daughter goes to school washing my hair and my face with Clean and Clear.  It stinks to be 33 and still dealing with acne.  WTH???  Haven't I paid my dues???On  Thursdays, I wait until the night and take a shower.  If it's a weekend that I know my ex-husband is coming to get my daughter, I usually take a shower after he leaves with her.

OliviasMommy611
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 5:49 PM
1 mom liked this
This pretty much

Quoting lele678:

Use my moistrizer, cleanser, makeup remover in the nite to remove makeup and cleanse face. In the moring i shower brush teeth do my hair and makeup
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DixieFlower
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 9:34 PM

Just wash with a wet washcloth.

Dinosaurspiders
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 11:39 PM

wash face and brush teeth in the morning. At night take shower, may or may not wash my hair depending on the day, wash all over, may or may not exfoliate depending on the day. Brush my teeth right before bed.  

Mbpeaceful12
by Member on Oct. 14, 2012 at 8:26 PM

Ponds, Dove soap, and Aveeno lotion-anything else will dry out and flare up my eczema.

goodwife94
by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 12:24 AM

All my cleansing chores are done in the morning with the exception of brushing my teeth which I do in the morning and the evening.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN