Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

ewww, i'm a mean mommy!

Posted by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 11:56 AM
  • 29 Replies

so, the plan for today was to get school done (we homeschool), have lunch, let the little ones take a nap & then go shopping for fall clothes/shoes/jackets, etc...  All morning, I've made it clear that in order to do that, the play room & bed rooms have to be clean.  What are the kids doing?  Yelling, screaming, fighting....basically NOT cleaning.  I just let them know there will be no shopping trip today & we'll try again tomorrow.  They have all told me I'm horribly mean.  

by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 11:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ARMYWife624
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 11:58 AM
HAHAHA You are nowhere near mean! Lol thats too cute!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TaraLani
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 12:03 PM
1 mom liked this

Ha ha, I've been arguing with mine all morning about getting their rooms cleaned so we can get some schoolwork done so that later on when it's a little warmer out, we can go outside and play, maybe even go to the library after daddy gets home from work. (We only have 1 car.) What are they doing? Nothing they have been told, that's for sure! lol. I take that back- DD did FINALLY (30 minutes ago) sweep up the cereal they spilled during breakfast. In the meantime, I'm fighting my morning sickness again and just don't have the energy to chase them around to get things done. *sigh*

almondpigeon
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 12:06 PM
1 mom liked this

pregnancy will destroy a clean house!  that's what's going on with me.  i'm 29 weeks and having so much pain...i just literally cannot do all the chores that i usually do.  my house is a disaster.  and it doesn't help that 4 kids will make a gigantic mess and then i have to yell and go psycho at least once a day.  ahhh, pregnancy is a blessing :)

Quoting TaraLani:

Ha ha, I've been arguing with mine all morning about getting their rooms cleaned so we can get some schoolwork done so that later on when it's a little warmer out, we can go outside and play, maybe even go to the library after daddy gets home from work. (We only have 1 car.) What are they doing? Nothing they have been told, that's for sure! lol. I take that back- DD did FINALLY (30 minutes ago) sweep up the cereal they spilled during breakfast. In the meantime, I'm fighting my morning sickness again and just don't have the energy to chase them around to get things done. *sigh*

goddess99
by Michelle on Oct. 11, 2012 at 12:17 PM

ha yep been there done that

TaraLani
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 12:18 PM

Oh gosh, yes it can! lol. It takes me about 3 hours to do the amount of work that I would normally do in 30 minutes lately, especially in the kitchen. Every little smell sets my stomach rumbling thses days. I'm pretty much over the morning sickness, but smells still make me feel sick. I'm talking about some stupid ones- chocolate milk powder and stuff! lol. And the bathroom? Yeah, that really needs a good mop, but I can't stand going in there unless I HAVE to right now- I even doubled up my B&B Wallflowers in there but it doesn't help! There are 5 people in the house, 2 of them grown men (the kids' Godfather is living with us) but for some reason, no one else can clean! I wish I could afford a maid! lol.

Quoting almondpigeon:

pregnancy will destroy a clean house!  that's what's going on with me.  i'm 29 weeks and having so much pain...i just literally cannot do all the chores that i usually do.  my house is a disaster.  and it doesn't help that 4 kids will make a gigantic mess and then i have to yell and go psycho at least once a day.  ahhh, pregnancy is a blessing :)

Quoting TaraLani:

Janet
by Ruby Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 1:02 PM

I have been told how mean I am many times. lol

jltplk25
by Gold Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 1:05 PM
Lol. What a meanie! ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Oct. 11, 2012 at 1:07 PM

My daughter told me that all the time when she was little.

georgeisfun
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 5:00 PM

Today my 4 year old told me I'm mean because I took his bag from the dentist away from my 2 year old and put it in the front seat so she wouldn't take it from him again.

zagomez
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 5:02 PM

lol, my 2 year old daughter just told me i was mean for the first time. because i didnt let her go outside, its too cold.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN