We know some of you ladies like to be creative, some of you like to save money and some of you like to use your resources to the fullest. Here are some tips to card making that can help you along the way!
1. Keep scrap paper and use it to punch out shapes with hole punches. You can even use them for confetti.
2. If making cards with children use washable inkpads.
3. Keep a notebook near you to jot down card ideas.
4. Coat the end of ribbons with clear nail polish to prevent fraying.
5. If you make a mistake, don't fret, use an embellishment to cover it up.
6. Store glitter in salt shakers. It makes using glitter so much easier.]
7. Store inkpads low on ink upside down to help the ink soak to the top.
8. Consider anything "game" for making cards. Items such as kleenex boxes, paper cups, etc. can have really cool designs on them.
Share any additional tips you have with us!