Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Do you buy your kids name brand clothes?

Posted by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 2:28 PM
  • 134 Replies
If not, where do you buy their clothes at?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 2:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Oct. 13, 2012 at 2:40 PM

I always did when she was at home. We shopped alot at the mall. She is 24 now and she is just like me still shops at the mall. For the grandsons she buys some at Walmart cause they are just 2 and 5 but she does buy alot of clothes at the mall too.

ZakkarysMom
by Gold Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 3:25 PM
I buy my kids's clothes at Walmart or Shopko. They are 1 and 3. I cant afford to buy brand name clothes especially if they are just going to get ruined.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kalie691
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 3:39 PM
6 moms liked this

I go to baby consignment stores {please don't hit me!} and I buy brand name items for a few bucks a pop. $22 on a pair of 18 month blue jeans? Try $3.50. $45 on a frilly little dress? No way, I'll fork out $5, thank you. Instead of getting donations like thrift stores, consignment stores buy their products from their cusomers. It's idiotic to buy something you can't sell, so of course they're going to buy new-looking items. I know it's not for everyone, but it works for me and my family. Extra money that doesn't get spent at the end of the month goes into savings :)

jltplk25
by Gold Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 5:16 PM
I buy things at Wal-Mart, children's place, Carter's, old navy, etc.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ZakkarysMom
by Gold Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 5:47 PM
Its idiotic to buy something you cant sell? Why dont you elaborate on that.

Quoting kalie691:

I go to baby consignment stores {please don't hit me!} and I buy brand name items for a few bucks a pop. $22 on a pair of 18 month blue jeans? Try $3.50. $45 on a frilly little dress? No way, I'll fork out $5, thank you. Instead of getting donations like thrift stores, consignment stores buy their products from their cusomers. It's idiotic to buy something you can't sell, so of course they're going to buy new-looking items. I know it's not for everyone, but it works for me and my family. Extra money that doesn't get spent at the end of the month goes into savings :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jamamama00
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 5:56 PM

Yes, I'm guilty. My toddler wears True Religions and Uggs. I once spent over twenty grand @ Neimans in one year on our five year-old. The husband loved that;)

almondpigeon
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 6:02 PM
My oldest gets brand names, but the 3 younger kids (ages 6,3 & 18 months) gets cheapie clothes from target or old navy.
cutestmom24
by Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 6:08 PM
If I could find cheap name brand clothes at Ross then ill buy it.but if not ill go to target,Kmart,or target to get my dd her clothes
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mymommasgirl
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 6:12 PM
Sometimes. We also shop @ target, tjMaxx ross. They have great stuff that's durable and lasts also
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
USMCwife0530
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 6:16 PM
Target works for me. And Old Navy too sometimes.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN