Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Questioning Mortality

Posted by on Oct. 19, 2012 at 5:05 PM
  • 15 Replies
1 mom liked this

I used to be a wild carefree live life to the fullest, worry about consequences later kinda gal...Now after having my 2 kids and a husband, I am a worry wart, over thinker and a control freak..Never in my wildest dreams did I ever think I could have so much love for someone that I would turn my whole life upside down and always be so scared of not being around for my family in the future, I hate having this constant anxiety...has any one else felt this?

by on Oct. 19, 2012 at 5:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sleepymommy87
by on Oct. 19, 2012 at 5:06 PM
Yep. Every day.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
missdoitall36
by on Oct. 19, 2012 at 6:43 PM

I certainly have and still do. I think it's normal but it really is hard to deal with. Can I ask how you are dealing with these feelings?

MsEmma88
by Member on Oct. 19, 2012 at 6:48 PM
Yep. Each and everyday I'm anxious that I will lose my children. I couldn't bear it to lose either one.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Ginnygurl97
by on Oct. 19, 2012 at 6:50 PM
Every second of Everyday. I was the exact same way before my babies. Now I'm petrified of everything. For me and for them.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
dolphin102
by on Oct. 19, 2012 at 6:51 PM
Trust in God he can help you and pray.
OliviasMommy611
by on Oct. 19, 2012 at 7:01 PM
Yes.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jltplk25
by Gold Member on Oct. 19, 2012 at 7:50 PM
Yup
Dinosaurspiders
by on Oct. 19, 2012 at 7:53 PM
1 mom liked this

Once i had my son my whole attitude towards life changed, but I do hate how much anxiety I can have with all my worries. Try to take a break from worrying if you can. :)

Janet
by Ruby Member on Oct. 20, 2012 at 12:42 PM

It's not normal to have constant anxiety about this for no reason. It sounds like maybe a little depression might be going on. You might want to talk to your doctor about it.

I have lived in fear for years that something was going to happen to my daughter. She has a life-threatening illness.

hOt_moMMa1308
by New Member on Oct. 20, 2012 at 1:44 PM
Well I just talk to my husband and mother about my fears they always confort and try to make me feel better...my mom can relate she says she was like that as well....I do find it comforting that I am not the only one who feels this way..I'm glad to have finally found an outlet to get feedback and have discussions on these issues...Thank you ladies!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)