Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Do you ever give people holiday gifts which you’d also like to receive?

Posted by on Oct. 24, 2012 at 10:45 AM
  • 127 Replies
4 moms liked this

We're probably all guilty of giving holiday gifts that we wouldn't mind keeping for ourselves. We want to give people gifts that they will love!

We recently gave 10 moms a pair of Dearfoams slippers to enjoy for themselves or give to a loved one for the holidays. With their stylish look and amazing comfort, everyone may want to wear their Dearfoams all day long.

Tell us...
Do you ever give people holiday gifts that you would love to keep for yourself?

We can't wait to hear from you!

** The CafeMom Team

CafeMom gives moms an opportunity to try our advertisers' products. In return, we ask our moms to share their true experiences and honest opinions. To learn how you can be an influencer, click here.

by on Oct. 24, 2012 at 10:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CafeMom Team
by Group Owner on Oct. 24, 2012 at 10:46 AM

Check out some of these stories from our influencer moms.

Jaytee says:
I received my slippers today and I LOVE them! They are soft and comfortable and I haven't taken them off yet. Best slippers ever!

MyMysMommie819 says:
OMG they are sooooo comfortable and warm and cozy!! I loove them so much!

Bellawomen says:
I bought the bear ones for my son and gave them to him for his birthday.  They are really, really soft and incredibly warm.

Nellyb118 says:
At first I thought I would order a pair for myself but seeing as it's almost Christmas and my dad LOVES slippers, I think he deserves them.

Bmama1 says:
I got my slippers today and am totally impress at the comfort and quality!

Jbyrd898
says:
I have never really worn slippers around the house before, I usually just stick with socks, but these are nice, soft and warm and might just make me a slipper wearer for good.

Read on to see what other moms have to say!

othermom
by Silver Member on Nov. 9, 2012 at 12:03 PM
1 mom liked this

I got picked to be a dearfoam influencer and have been checking out their website and have found some really cute slippers on there. I have given gifts in the past that I would have loved for myself, last year it was arobe for my husband, ther have been things for other family members too. Usually after a while I am able to get it for my self too. I am pretty sure that I will be using the gift card to get my self a new pair of slippers since the ones I have right now had part of the lining torn out by my dog. The site has some wonderful slippers in the styles that I love and in the size I need which is very hard for e to find any where in my area since i have such big feet. I am very excited to try out the website once the gift card comes and look forward to trying out the slippers.

Bmama1
by Silver Member on Nov. 9, 2012 at 3:11 PM
1 mom liked this
I was so excited to receive the email today, letting me know that I've been picked to try these slippers. I was just thinking last week that I need to get a pair for the winter!

I've been checking the Dearfoams website out and am already impressed with the styles and they also look very warm and comfy! Can't wait to order and receive them so I can either confirm or deny that! :-)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Knightquester
by on Nov. 9, 2012 at 3:24 PM

Yes, but only if I know it's something that they would also love.  I am the type of person to not give a gift unless I know for sure that the other person would want or need it and therefore appreciate it.  This Christmas I'm giving my in-laws a gift that I know they will really enjoy and appreciate, but it's also a gift I hope to get someday.

lele678
by on Nov. 9, 2012 at 5:26 PM
1 mom liked this
I usually buy two of the item if possible for something I really want. If there is only one left I give it as a gift but hint that I would like one too
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
2girlsYES
by on Nov. 9, 2012 at 8:01 PM
I'm very excited to take part in this influencer program. I had a pair of dreamfoam sandals long ago and they were incredibly comfortable so I am really look forward to slipping my feet in these new bad boys :). I have looked over the 5 choices given & I'm pretty sure I found just the right pair not to mention sizing is wonderful (as I have big feet & find it difficult to find comfy sandals in my size) --- well I will be keeping a lookout for my giftcard & will be writing again once I receive & try out the dreamfoams.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
OliviasMommy611
by on Nov. 9, 2012 at 10:08 PM
I'm jealous!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
splatz
by Sarah on Nov. 10, 2012 at 10:45 PM
What a fun influencer!
Yes, I have given gifts on many occasions that I would love to recieve myself.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
elasmimi
by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 7:59 AM

My best friend and I have very similiar tastes, so yes, many times I give her something I really want for myself.

Wish2Be
A mommy to the best little boy in the world !
Yesterday at 10:01 PM
by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 7:59 AM

I always give gifts that I would like for myself :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)