Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Do you ever give people holiday gifts which you’d also like to receive?

Posted by   + Show Post

We're probably all guilty of giving holiday gifts that we wouldn't mind keeping for ourselves. We want to give people gifts that they will love!

We recently gave 10 moms a pair of Dearfoams slippers to enjoy for themselves or give to a loved one for the holidays. With their stylish look and amazing comfort, everyone may want to wear their Dearfoams all day long.

Tell us...
Do you ever give people holiday gifts that you would love to keep for yourself?

We can't wait to hear from you!

** The CafeMom Team

CafeMom gives moms an opportunity to try our advertisers' products. In return, we ask our moms to share their true experiences and honest opinions. To learn how you can be an influencer, click here.

by on Oct. 24, 2012 at 10:45 AM
Replies (101-110):
4kidz916
by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 1:45 PM

I'm going to have to google it and check it out.  Sounds wonderful.

Quoting candycrush:

Just about the softest robe ever.  So snuggly.

Quoting 4kidz916:

What's a marshmallow robe?

Quoting candycrush:

Yes! I gave my mom a marshmallow robe last year and now I want one for myself.

othermom
by Silver Member on Nov. 27, 2012 at 8:37 PM

My slippers arrive today and I am very happy with them. They are very cute and are really soft. They fit perfectly which is great, I have large feet and it is hard to find slippers that are in my size and in a style I like. I love the color of my slippers and  the faux fur around the top. Will definatly be keeping dearfoam slippers in mind when I am buying gifts. I have a few family members who would love a pair.  It tooks a few days after I ordered  before I got any shipping information, but then the slippers got here really quick which was great. I was so excited to find them waiting here when I got home today.

othermom
by Silver Member on Nov. 27, 2012 at 8:42 PM

Those are really cute

Quoting jbyrd898:

those are cute!

Quoting Bmama1:

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeet! Look, I got my slippers today and am totally impress at the comfort and quality! I didn't realize when I ordered them that they have indoor/outdoor soles.

WIN!

steelcrazy
by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 11:11 PM

I ordered my slippers last Friday.  The ordering process was very easy.  I am still waiting for them to arrive and haven't yet received an email with shipping info.  My estimated delivery is Nov 27 thru Dec 6, so they should be coming soon.  I can't wait!

jaytee
by Member on Nov. 28, 2012 at 11:03 AM

I placed my order today. The money was finally back on the gift card!!

Navigation of the site is very easy and helpful. Big selection!! I should be getting my slippers between Dec 2nd and Dec 11th. I ordered the bear face slippers. They were even on sale, woohoo! I will post again once they arrive :D

SweetLuci
by Bronze Member on Nov. 29, 2012 at 11:28 AM

Dearfoams are so comfy. I've often given them. And now my mom expects to get several pairs from me and my siblings each Christmas. She loves them, and what she loves, we're happy to give. She's 96 and knows what she wants!

baquick
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 9:36 AM
I finally got my slippers in a couple days ago. I haven't taken then off since! I literally wear them everywhere. I'm ordering a pair for my grandmother and mother, they will LOVE them!! What a fantastic slipper! I got the bootie pair with faux fur in tan. I love that I can wear them to the store and people don't even know that they are slippers!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
2girlsYES
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 12:17 PM
After the whole issue with the giftcard, the money was replaced & I decided to order the booties with the faux fur around the top in black for my mom as a Christmas gift. I was pleased to see the larger sizes because sometimes it hard to find size 11/12. The package arrived yesturday and its already wrapped and under the tree - I can't wait to see her face when she opens the package. I know she will love them because she has commented on a pair my aunt gave me two years ago.
HAPPY HOLIDAYS CAFEMOM 
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MyMysMommie819
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 12:51 PM

I'm excited to take part in the influcenc program. The slippers all look really comfortable and warm. I can't wait to try them and let everyone know how they are. =0) My feet are always cold, and I'm sure these will warm them right up!! =0)

jaytee
by Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 6:45 PM
I received my slippers today and I LOVE them! They fit perfectly. I was a little concerned because the medium sizes says 7-8 but the ordering guide says if you're an 8 1/2 to order medium. They are soft and comfortable and I haven't taken them off yet. Best slippers ever! Thanks CM and Dearfoams!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN