Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you ever give people holiday gifts which you’d also like to receive?

Posted by   + Show Post

We're probably all guilty of giving holiday gifts that we wouldn't mind keeping for ourselves. We want to give people gifts that they will love!

We recently gave 10 moms a pair of Dearfoams slippers to enjoy for themselves or give to a loved one for the holidays. With their stylish look and amazing comfort, everyone may want to wear their Dearfoams all day long.

Tell us...
Do you ever give people holiday gifts that you would love to keep for yourself?

We can't wait to hear from you!

** The CafeMom Team

CafeMom gives moms an opportunity to try our advertisers' products. In return, we ask our moms to share their true experiences and honest opinions. To learn how you can be an influencer, click here.

by on Oct. 24, 2012 at 10:45 AM
Replies (11-20):
goddess99
by Michelle on Nov. 12, 2012 at 9:27 AM

I always give the ladies on my list things I like as well.

mrswillie
by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 9:45 AM

My friend loves those slippers

Madelaine
by Member on Nov. 12, 2012 at 9:48 AM

Nice slippers!

delanna6two
by Platinum Member on Nov. 12, 2012 at 9:57 AM

yes, I'm sure at some time I have...

RobynS
by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 10:21 AM

Anxious to hear about these--I am in need of new slippers, so it would be nice to get some recommendations! :)

I definitely give things that I like, but I try to make sure the receiver will like it too. ;)

gacgbaker
by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 10:33 AM

Yes, my mom always told us, if you don't know what to buy someone you should get them something you would enjoy.  One year I arranged a photo for all the cousins and got a frame and had the kids put their hand prints on it- it was a keepsake photo type gift I would have loved.  It totally bombed- the photos are all in the city dump.  Since then, I've learned there are certain people that it doesn't work with, lol!

ceciliam
by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 10:34 AM

I'm sure I have but I like to buy gifts based on the persons tastes and interests.

MichelleK41
by Member on Nov. 12, 2012 at 10:57 AM

Nope I don't think that I have.

sukainah
by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 11:52 AM

What a nice influencer!

Yes, I have given gifts that I would like to have LOL

Bmat
by Bronze Member on Nov. 12, 2012 at 12:05 PM

ooo Dearfoam slippers! Love them!  Yes I do give gifts that I'd like to keep for myself.  One of the best was a great wooden ramp toy that I bought at a crafts show. I should have kept it rather than giving it to my nephew. :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)