Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Do you ever give people holiday gifts which you’d also like to receive?

Posted by   + Show Post

We're probably all guilty of giving holiday gifts that we wouldn't mind keeping for ourselves. We want to give people gifts that they will love!

We recently gave 10 moms a pair of Dearfoams slippers to enjoy for themselves or give to a loved one for the holidays. With their stylish look and amazing comfort, everyone may want to wear their Dearfoams all day long.

Tell us...
Do you ever give people holiday gifts that you would love to keep for yourself?

We can't wait to hear from you!

** The CafeMom Team

CafeMom gives moms an opportunity to try our advertisers' products. In return, we ask our moms to share their true experiences and honest opinions. To learn how you can be an influencer, click here.

by on Oct. 24, 2012 at 10:45 AM
Replies (111-120):
MyMysMommie819
by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 3:08 PM

They came in today, but I'm at work right now, can't wait to get home and try on my new slippers and let everyone know!! =0)

MyMysMommie819
by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 7:23 PM

got my deerfoam slippers today and OMG they are sooooo comfortable and warm and cozy!! I loove them so much!!! I will def have to get a pair for my family members now!!! :) if u don't have a pair u def should get a pair I highly recommend them!!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
bellawomen
by Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 12:06 AM

I know this is a late post, but we only recieved our slippers last Friday.  We have had a few days to test them out.  I bought these slippers for my son.  I bought the bear ones for my son and gave them to him for his birthday.  They are really, really soft and incredibly warm.  They didn't come in children's size, so I had to order them in a women's size.  He is 9 and in a size 5-5 1/2 shoe and sometimes will wear my flipflops, so I ordered a size 7-8 women's.  They are a little big, BUT he can grow into them and use them longer.

The soles are really good, quality non-skid.  The "fur" is seriously amazing on the feet.  It makes my son giggle because it tickles between his toes :)  The fur is nice and thick too (see picture below).  There are little ears on them and everything.  They are seriously CUTE.  I think they are better as children's slippers, but I guess some women might like them too.

We haven't worn them outside because we don't wear shoes in our house, so I told my son they were inside only slippers.  But for those who want to wear them outside, they will most definitley keep your feet toasty warm.

(On a side note, dealing with the American Express pre-paid card were a NIGHTMARE.  That is a whole other thread.  I had to call them over 10 times before I actually was able to make the purchase.  I would NOT recommend CM deal with them anymore.)

4kidz916
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 6:20 PM

I received my pair of Dearfoams slippers yesterday and I'm loving them.  I wore them around the house last night and they kept my feet cozy.  I don't usually wear slippers (because I don't have room in my budget for things like that for myself).  It was nice to have something comfy to slip my feet in after working all day.  I can't wait to get home tonight and wear them again.  

MamaMoopsie
by Member on Dec. 13, 2012 at 10:25 AM

Oh yeah, definitely guilty of giving things I would love to get. My best friend is most often the recipient of these types of gifts. In fact, one year, we gave each other the same movie and giggled because we both wanted to keep the movie we were giving. I won't generally buy a gift that I wouldn't like to recieve, the exceptions being my husband and father as our tastes are so different. I don't want to get a chainsaw or Transformer collectibles. I give them because I know my dad or husband will love getting them.

Mama_Laken
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 7:40 PM

Yes! I always like getting friends and family something really unique; something somebody they know would never have. I like to have unique things too. c=

HermesFinder
by on Dec. 14, 2012 at 8:27 AM
i will like to get a Hermes belt gift from HermesFinder
sofiawilliams
by on Dec. 15, 2012 at 6:19 AM

Yes we give

RADmomma
by on Dec. 16, 2012 at 4:08 PM

Thank you so much CafeMom and Dearform. I LOVE my slippers!!! they are comfy, wam and sturdy! I am impressed!!

My Mom and I always give gifts that we woulnt mind keeping!!

4kidz916
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 8:18 AM

Ok, I've been wearing my slippers around the house for several days now and I'm in love.   I picked the Cable Knit Slippers in the color grape juice.  

I love the color.  They're so bright and pretty.  And I love the comfort of the slippers.  They are easy to get on and easy to slip off my feet.  They are perfect for wearing and keeping my feet warm while I'm doing the household chores.  Great slippers for cold winter days.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)