Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you ever give people holiday gifts which you’d also like to receive?

Posted by   + Show Post

We're probably all guilty of giving holiday gifts that we wouldn't mind keeping for ourselves. We want to give people gifts that they will love!

We recently gave 10 moms a pair of Dearfoams slippers to enjoy for themselves or give to a loved one for the holidays. With their stylish look and amazing comfort, everyone may want to wear their Dearfoams all day long.

Tell us...
Do you ever give people holiday gifts that you would love to keep for yourself?

We can't wait to hear from you!

** The CafeMom Team

CafeMom gives moms an opportunity to try our advertisers' products. In return, we ask our moms to share their true experiences and honest opinions. To learn how you can be an influencer, click here.

by on Oct. 24, 2012 at 10:45 AM
Replies (121-127):
splatz
by Sarah on Dec. 18, 2012 at 9:36 PM

Just got these tonight as a moderator thank you gift from CM. Super excited to try them out! Glad to hear that you love them. :)

Quoting 4kidz916:

Ok, I've been wearing my slippers around the house for several days now and I'm in love.   I picked the Cable Knit Slippers in the color grape juice.  

I love the color.  They're so bright and pretty.  And I love the comfort of the slippers.  They are easy to get on and easy to slip off my feet.  They are perfect for wearing and keeping my feet warm while I'm doing the household chores.  Great slippers for cold winter days.  

OliviasMommy611
by on Dec. 19, 2012 at 3:29 PM
I received these in pink!

Quoting MyMysMommie819:

got my deerfoam slippers today and OMG they are sooooo comfortable and warm and cozy!! I loove them so much!!! I will def have to get a pair for my family members now!!! :) if u don't have a pair u def should get a pair I highly recommend them!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MyMysMommie819
by on Dec. 19, 2012 at 3:38 PM

=0) Aren't they the best? I just loooove mine!! =0) Except that my daughter tries to pull off the squence things lol

Quoting OliviasMommy611:

I received these in pink!

Quoting MyMysMommie819:

got my deerfoam slippers today and OMG they are sooooo comfortable and warm and cozy!! I loove them so much!!! I will def have to get a pair for my family members now!!! :) if u don't have a pair u def should get a pair I highly recommend them!!!

Lacey1951
by on Dec. 23, 2012 at 1:16 PM

Yes some people has a lot less than i do and it makes me feel good to help them out sometimes !

mommieofII
by on Dec. 27, 2012 at 2:47 PM

LOL yes my daughter wears the dame size clothes as me so I bought her things we both woud like haha....

Flobrooks
by New Member on Dec. 28, 2012 at 12:22 AM

All the time.

Kris_PBG
by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 9:54 AM

Ack - I'm a bit late to the show here!  I got bogged down in holiday craziness!

I have to say, my SIL wears her Dearfoam slippers like crazy and I always wanted to grab a pair...

Now that I have my own, I see why she wears them so often!

These are slippers I would think to give as gifts, but usually scrimp on buying for myself!  They are super comfy, warm and cute!  I am so glad I have them to wear around the house over my winter vacation!  They feel very luxurious but are practical as well! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)