Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Do you ever give people holiday gifts which you’d also like to receive?

Posted by   + Show Post

We're probably all guilty of giving holiday gifts that we wouldn't mind keeping for ourselves. We want to give people gifts that they will love!

We recently gave 10 moms a pair of Dearfoams slippers to enjoy for themselves or give to a loved one for the holidays. With their stylish look and amazing comfort, everyone may want to wear their Dearfoams all day long.

Tell us...
Do you ever give people holiday gifts that you would love to keep for yourself?

We can't wait to hear from you!

** The CafeMom Team

CafeMom gives moms an opportunity to try our advertisers' products. In return, we ask our moms to share their true experiences and honest opinions. To learn how you can be an influencer, click here.

by on Oct. 24, 2012 at 10:45 AM
Replies (61-70):
Charizma77
by Carissa on Nov. 18, 2012 at 10:21 PM

These sound awesome!

KristinRox
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 12:38 AM

Awesome.. I think Ill check out the website too :0)

Quoting Bmama1:

I was so excited to receive the email today, letting me know that I've been picked to try these slippers. I was just thinking last week that I need to get a pair for the winter!

I've been checking the Dearfoams website out and am already impressed with the styles and they also look very warm and comfy! Can't wait to order and receive them so I can either confirm or deny that! :-)

JOIN US ON:

Kainalu55
by Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 1:17 AM

i'd love to try them!

lovelylady454
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 3:29 AM

Yes i do it all the time! Then i always hope and pray that they give me something that i feel as though is equivalent to what they brought me! which set my expectation to high only for dissapointed if the gift they give me is not as good as mine! So i have to just give from my heart and dont really expect much! Lol! try to get my own self one.

MamaBear2cubs
by Bronze Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 7:18 AM

I've never heard of these before. Look forward to reading the reviews.

cara124
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 8:47 AM

I've only ever purchased something I would like as a gift for my mom because we have almost the same taste in things.

cara124
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 8:49 AM

oh and I can't wait to hear what you ladies think about these slippers ! I've been needing new ones.

natesmom1228
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:03 AM

What a fun influencer.

Bmama1
by Silver Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 3:50 PM

Woohoo. I finally got my giftcard today. I was so excited to order.

I ordered the slippers pictured above. Not only are they super playful and cute, but I love that they are slip ons. My feet tend to get over heated fast so I like this style. I kind of wish my feet weren't like that though because the other booty/macasun styles are sooooooo cute.

All the styles looked super comfy and most of them were very cute. I would definitely consider these as Christmas presents to almost anybody.

The Dearfoams website, I found, was very helpful and easy to use. I even did it from my phone.

Anyways, my slippers should be here before Decide 1st and I will for sure update on if they are as comfy as they look!

Bernadette :-)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
nellyb118
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 8:56 PM
1 mom liked this

I always try to buy something that I would like or appreciate getting. I am so excited to recieve the dearforms slippers I ordered. At first I thought I would order a pair for myself but seeing as it's almost Christmas and my dad LOVES slippers, I think he deserves them and will give be a good reviewer.

I ordered the Moccasin Slippers for him, and I can't wait to give them to him!! I'll update when they arrive as well as when he open them and his response! :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)