Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you ever give people holiday gifts which you’d also like to receive?

Posted by   + Show Post

We're probably all guilty of giving holiday gifts that we wouldn't mind keeping for ourselves. We want to give people gifts that they will love!

We recently gave 10 moms a pair of Dearfoams slippers to enjoy for themselves or give to a loved one for the holidays. With their stylish look and amazing comfort, everyone may want to wear their Dearfoams all day long.

Tell us...
Do you ever give people holiday gifts that you would love to keep for yourself?

We can't wait to hear from you!

** The CafeMom Team

CafeMom gives moms an opportunity to try our advertisers' products. In return, we ask our moms to share their true experiences and honest opinions. To learn how you can be an influencer, click here.

by on Oct. 24, 2012 at 10:45 AM
Replies (81-90):
jbyrd898
by Member on Nov. 24, 2012 at 7:34 PM

I just got my velour booties from Dearfoam and Cafemom today and they are really comfy and awesome. I have never really worn slippers around the house before, I usually just stick with socks, but these are nice, soft and warm and might just make me a slipper wearer for good. I live in Asheville NC and today it has been so cold all day. The slippers are making my feet warm up.  I would definitely give them as a gift. They are a dark green color, but they had plenty of other colors to choose from. My two year old wants slippers now. I guess I have to get him some!

jbyrd898
by Member on Nov. 24, 2012 at 7:34 PM

those are cute!

Quoting Bmama1:

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeet! Look, I got my slippers today and am totally impress at the comfort and quality! I didn't realize when I ordered them that they have indoor/outdoor soles.

WIN!

baby
JenniferMiller0
by Member on Nov. 24, 2012 at 11:52 PM

Sometimes...but very rarely. I am a very giving person and am happy to give without expecting anything in return.

WesternNYmom
by Member on Nov. 26, 2012 at 1:18 AM

No.  When I shop for friends and family, I try to find something that interests them. I am not going to purchase a book on gardening for a friend or family member when they hate gardening, for example. Gardening may be my hobby, but  I know not everyone, I know is into it.   I usually end up purchasing gift cards for everyone from stores that the person recieving them shops at frequently.  I am happy knowing that they can use it to get something they actually want and not what I think they want.

carole76
by Member on Nov. 26, 2012 at 3:28 PM

Too cute

the3Rs
by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 8:23 AM

Good news!  After the mix up with not registering the card first, the money I attempted to spend was reloaded and I was able to officially order the slippers yesterday!  I ordered them for my husband for Christmas - can't wait to give them to him!

These are the ones I bought him - and because I bought it on Cyber Monday, they were 25% off :)

QueenWisdom
by Member on Nov. 27, 2012 at 8:47 AM
Yes!! Lol
Mashnut3161
by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 8:59 AM

We are giving 5 female family members Diamond Candles. I love those. I have so many already. But I haven't gotten the Holiday Scents yet. My husband is teasing me about them. ugh.

candycrush
by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 10:25 AM

Yes! I gave my mom a marshmallow robe last year and now I want one for myself.

candycrush
by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 10:25 AM

Yay! Awesome deal. Yay for cyber Monday.

Quoting the3Rs:

Good news!  After the mix up with not registering the card first, the money I attempted to spend was reloaded and I was able to officially order the slippers yesterday!  I ordered them for my husband for Christmas - can't wait to give them to him!

These are the ones I bought him - and because I bought it on Cyber Monday, they were 25% off :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)