Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom
Have your kids started making theirs yet? What is on it?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 5, 2012 at 11:15 AM
Replies (11-20):
BrodsMom
by on Nov. 6, 2012 at 9:41 AM

If your son likes Skylanders here is a great site for t shirts that are affordable!

http://shop.reelpartyinvitations.com/T-SHIRTS_c288.htm?page=all

Thanks

Jodi

goddess99
by Michelle on Nov. 6, 2012 at 11:45 AM
1 mom liked this

They are. Zadessa loves her doll.

Quoting delanna6two:

American Girl sent us a catalog randomly thru the mail....those are the prettiest dolls.

Quoting goddess99:

American girl doll clothes, a new boombox, this Polly Pocket pet thing, Skylander figures, ... Z's list so far.

oeaster
by on Nov. 6, 2012 at 3:31 PM

I have 5 total children but 3 of them are at home. 

12 year old Michael wants- 

-transformer toys

-bakugan(purchased 1 so far)

-gerater X 

-game boy wwe game

-beyblade

But have bought him so far yugioh cards(i guess i spelled that right) lol

All 3 transformer movies on DVD. 

7 year old Selena wants-

-barbie house

-baby alive

-barbie dolls 

-kitchen set

-barbie car

-bike

-a dog that can walk

-tea set

-high school musical dolls

-ice cream shop

and anything else I can find girly..LOL

I have gotten her so far a princess and a frog snuggie, a princess and a frog chair, a victorius doll, a gabriella doll(she from high school musical), a pink childs digital camera and a purple video recorder. 

My 18 month old Mia can not make a list.. LOL 

She has gotten so far educational toys by leapfrog and vtech. 

Of course they all getting clothes, socks, underware and maybe a couple more dvds. 

splatz
by Sarah on Nov. 6, 2012 at 3:50 PM
1 mom liked this

My oldest is getting a few Bakugans (they were super heros, I know one was Iron Man... can't remember the others) as well. Target clearanced them really cheap back in July! 

I want to come play with your little girls toys after Christmas! lol Sounds like fun! :)

Quoting oeaster:

I have 5 total children but 3 of them are at home. 

12 year old Michael wants- 

-transformer toys

-bakugan(purchased 1 so far)

-gerater X 

-game boy wwe game

-beyblade

But have bought him so far yugioh cards(i guess i spelled that right) lol

All 3 transformer movies on DVD. 

7 year old Selena wants-

-barbie house

-baby alive

-barbie dolls 

-kitchen set

-barbie car

-bike

-a dog that can walk

-tea set

-high school musical dolls

-ice cream shop

and anything else I can find girly..LOL

I have gotten her so far a princess and a frog snuggie, a princess and a frog chair, a victorius doll, a gabriella doll(she from high school musical), a pink childs digital camera and a purple video recorder. 

My 18 month old Mia can not make a list.. LOL 

She has gotten so far educational toys by leapfrog and vtech. 

Of course they all getting clothes, socks, underware and maybe a couple more dvds. 

splatz
by Sarah on Nov. 11, 2012 at 12:32 AM
Up!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mom2ljh
by on Nov. 11, 2012 at 12:35 AM
My son won't give me one. LOL. Hes 5 and has everything he wants and needs. We are going to get him gift certificates for outings, etc (mini-golf, bowling, dining out, etc.). He's a kid who LOVES to go and do as well as treat others so its perfect.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
splatz
by Sarah on Nov. 11, 2012 at 12:36 AM
How fun! Its also nice to not fill your house with a bunch more toys too so its a win-win! :)

Quoting mom2ljh:

My son won't give me one. LOL. Hes 5 and has everything he wants and needs. We are going to get him gift certificates for outings, etc (mini-golf, bowling, dining out, etc.). He's a kid who LOVES to go and do as well as treat others so its perfect.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mom2ljh
by on Nov. 11, 2012 at 12:37 AM
Exactly. He wanted a tablet and earned that through his school fundraiser. He hasn't asked for any toys or games. We are going to get him Skylanders Giants but other than that, just the gift certs. :-)

Quoting splatz:

How fun! Its also nice to not fill your house with a bunch more toys too so its a win-win! :)

Quoting mom2ljh:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
splatz
by Sarah on Nov. 11, 2012 at 12:47 AM
We did a few little things and are buying Skylanders Giants as well. Hopefully its as fun for them as it looks! :)

Quoting mom2ljh:

Exactly. He wanted a tablet and earned that through his school fundraiser. He hasn't asked for any toys or games. We are going to get him Skylanders Giants but other than that, just the gift certs. :-)

Quoting splatz:

Quoting mom2ljh:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
delanna6two
by Platinum Member on Nov. 11, 2012 at 8:12 AM

I've got one from a teen, clothes, jewelry, makeup

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)