Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

I have a 5 month old daughter and i love it. For some reason in the past few weeks i want to have another baby.. Idk why..i kno i am nuts..I just feel like i can handle it.. im 24 years old. i want my babies close in age..idk..help

by on Nov. 8, 2012 at 9:24 PM
Replies (11-20):
Pammi86
by Pamela on Nov. 9, 2012 at 8:40 PM

I would give it some time.

Ms.Pteranodon
by Member on Nov. 9, 2012 at 8:46 PM
My youngest two kids will be 13 months apart... Granted my middle son who was 5 months when we got pregnant this time around is adopted. So it is not like my body actually went through pregnancy twice with in 2 years.

My only concern for you is health risk of having kid so close together.

Let me also tell you it is not fun being pregnant with such a young baby. My new baby isn't even here yet, but just taking in pregnancy alone I wished we would have waited. At least until my youngest DS was walking and sleeping through the night
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
erickavargas54
by on Nov. 9, 2012 at 9:40 PM

hello i have 3 kids ages 5,3&2 derr really close tigether and i think it is good but also kind of hard i go through that also at times  i want another bby but i knw i cant handle another bby right knw but i think if u n ur partner both want it den u should

Bambootrees
by on Nov. 9, 2012 at 9:42 PM
Baby fever....babysit three toddlers and your baby and you'll be cured.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
OliviasMommy611
by on Nov. 9, 2012 at 10:02 PM
Agree.

Quoting goddess99:

I always say to ask yourself a few questions and see if you can do it. Can you afford another baby, without going on welfare of course? Is your home big enough to house another person? And does your husband want another child? If any of these are no then you're not ready.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
2monstersmommy
by on Nov. 9, 2012 at 11:58 PM

My boys are 1 year and 9 days apart , and I wouldn't have it anyother way! My youngest will be 3 in February, and i am so ready for #3!

WonderWomanSV
by on Nov. 10, 2012 at 6:50 AM

Quoting lilsis65:

I had mine 6 years apart and they are very close. 23 16 and 12. My oldest helps out with going to football games to just hanging out with his brothers. Its nice cause you only have 1 to get a car for at a time 1 in high school at a time and they get the attention they need in those trying years of body changes.

This gave me much comfort today. I am expecting baby #2 and have a 5 yr old, who will be 6 when the next one comes. I hope my kids can be close too.

splatz
by Sarah on Nov. 11, 2012 at 12:02 AM
This made me LOL!

Quoting Bambootrees:

Baby fever....babysit three toddlers and your baby and you'll be cured.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
splatz
by Sarah on Nov. 11, 2012 at 12:03 AM
Huh?

Quoting erickavargas54:

hello i have 3 kids ages 5,3&2 derr really close tigether and i think it is good but also kind of hard i go through that also at times  i want another bby but i knw i cant handle another bby right knw but i think if u n ur partner both want it den u should

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
splatz
by Sarah on Nov. 11, 2012 at 12:04 AM
1 mom liked this
My kiddos are almost 5 years apart. Oldest is a boy and youngest is a girl. They are really close. I never expected that but I love it.

Quoting WonderWomanSV:

Quoting lilsis65:

I had mine 6 years apart and they are very close. 23 16 and 12. My oldest helps out with going to football games to just hanging out with his brothers. Its nice cause you only have 1 to get a car for at a time 1 in high school at a time and they get the attention they need in those trying years of body changes.

This gave me much comfort today. I am expecting baby #2 and have a 5 yr old, who will be 6 when the next one comes. I hope my kids can be close too.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)