Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

What are you getting your SO/ hubby/ BF...

Posted by   + Show Post
For Christmas?

I'm struggling with ideas this year for mine. His birthday is Nov 21st so its hard to come up with good gifts so close together.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 11, 2012 at 12:41 AM
Replies (11-20):
justme_onlyme7
by on Nov. 11, 2012 at 3:59 PM

My hubby likes the Pittsburgh Steelers so every year he gets the new semi (this yr. 2012 truck)

jett286
by Member on Nov. 12, 2012 at 1:12 AM

We are simplifying this year.  I'm getting him concert tickets and he's getting me tickets to a food and wine of spain class...Then the boys will just do stocking stuffers.  There just isn't anything we really want and we are getting a power wheel chair for my husband and will need a van for transportation.....that should take care of us. 

Basherte
by Bronze Member on Nov. 12, 2012 at 8:48 AM

My DH's birthday is in october. 

I have no clue what I'm getting DH for christmas. We tend to normally only celebrate it with our son. Lately, just keeping a roof over our head and food on the table and clothes on our backs has been a struggle. 

splatz
by Sarah on Nov. 12, 2012 at 10:13 AM
Aww fun! What sort of things are you making?

Quoting NeverABreak:

I'm having arts and crafts boot camp with the kids until Christmas! I'm up to me knees in paint, glitter, and clay! Everyone is getting homemade gifts this year. ;)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
splatz
by Sarah on Nov. 12, 2012 at 10:14 AM
1 mom liked this
We aren't going all out either. The kiddos are done minus ds's big gift. We already have the $ set aside just hoping to find a good deal instead of paying full price. :)

Quoting MichelleMc:

Usually we don't go all out for each other for Christmas. Jonathan comes first & foremost.

This year, we want to get kayaks for each other though. Luckily, we can put that off since they won't be able to go into the water for months after, LOL. So, it can come after Christmas. Win too as it is something to do together.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
splatz
by Sarah on Nov. 12, 2012 at 10:17 AM
1 mom liked this
I bet he will be excited about the dvd set! The best gifts are the ones you really want but don't have to specifically ask for. :)

Quoting goddess99:

Chris's birthday is Dec. 19th. so that's hard too.

For his bday I am getting him a gift card to Kmart because they can also be used at Sears, he wants some Craftsman tools.

For Christmas I am getting him a Dilbert desk calendar, he asked for. And this dvd set he's been talking about for 5 years. He probably thinks I forgot but the other day I remembered lol and found it on Amazon. I don't know what else I'm going to get but there will be more. Z is getting him some of his favorite foods from England. Hopefully they arrive in time. fingers crossed

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
splatz
by Sarah on Nov. 12, 2012 at 10:18 AM
Hope things get better soon!

Quoting Basherte:

I have no clue what I'm getting DH for christmas. We tend to normally only celebrate it with our son. Lately, just keeping a roof over our head and food on the table and clothes on our backs has been a struggle. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mammabear413
by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 10:19 AM

im getting his slippers,  few new things to rebuild his coumpter tower.. plus stocking stuffers  he likes this mens powder, bath n doyworks mens body wash  k cup resuable cup.

Basherte
by Bronze Member on Nov. 12, 2012 at 10:24 AM

Yeah me too. I'm okay with not having lots of fancy things, but it would be nice to be able to get my son more than just what he needs. 

Thinking about getting our son an indoor trampoline. Can't have one outside, it's a rental place and they throw a fit if you put a plant in the yard, cause the yard guys throw a fit if they have to go around anything.

Quoting splatz:

Hope things get better soon!

Quoting Basherte:

la_bella_vita
by Silver Member on Nov. 12, 2012 at 1:50 PM

A viking sword....he collects swords, lol and doesn't hve a viking one

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)