Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Getting pregnant after the Nuvaring??

Posted by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 1:37 PM
  • 5 Replies

HI moms!! My husband and I are now ready to try and add baby number 4 to our family! So excited, but as most of you probably know it can be stressful. Longest few weeks of my life! The good ol' waiting game. Anyways, I took out my nuvaRing the 19Th of October and have been actively trying since then. I know that when you come off of any birth control (well most BCs) you are most fertile in the first three months. So any of you that have been on the ring, how long did it take you to get pregnant? Thanks!

by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 1:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
CharisaVander
by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 6:17 PM
1 mom liked this

Right there with you! I think I took my ring out at the end of September. We're also trying for baby #4. In our case though, we just keeping missing our window of opportunity due to things like an extra long work week or one of us is sick. I don't really have an answer to your question just wanted to let you know that you're not alone! I'm hoping to be pregnant before the end of the year so we'll see what happens. good luck!

SlapItHigh
by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 8:45 PM

I have not.

christal112836
by New Member on Nov. 13, 2012 at 4:04 PM
1 mom liked this

i took my ring out to try for # 2 and we only tried the 1 month and got pg with twins so good luck momma they are 6 now

DixieFlower
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 10:08 PM
1 mom liked this

I think typically they say you need to give a cycle or two for things to regulate.

tiffs2009
by on Nov. 28, 2012 at 1:21 AM
With the nuva ring after an hour of it being out you can get pregnant so it will take as long as it would take if not on bc. With pills it can take a few months for it to get out of ur system
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)