Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

How irritating :/

Posted by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 2:15 PM
  • 9 Replies
So all last week both me and my daughter were down sick with strep so I had to put a hold on my school work til I got to feeling better-and we are much better now.So I've been having trouble out of my ipad with doin my homework-so this morning I took it to my teacher and she looked over it and told me it had everything on it that needed to be downloaded and seen no problem-but it to be on the safe side she told me to take it to the college and let the IT lady look at it to figure out why it wasn't uploading my lessons....so I journey to the other side of town to find out that both Apple and Acer computer,laptops or ipads don't allow Adobe Flasher to be downloaded on their systems and I need that to do my homework.So I'm hours behind on my homework and I've gotta find away to get all my hours caught up.Does anyone own an Apple or an Acer system?
by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 2:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
SlapItHigh
by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 8:47 PM

Bummer :(.

Janet
by Ruby Member on Nov. 13, 2012 at 8:50 AM

I thought the Acer did. Hmm that's funny.

Janet
by Ruby Member on Nov. 13, 2012 at 8:51 AM

Funny as in strange!

goddess99
by Michelle on Nov. 13, 2012 at 10:03 AM

Bump

splatz
by Sarah on Nov. 13, 2012 at 11:18 AM

Acer definitely can use Adobe Flash. I had it on my previous one. 

Can you get to a library to do your work there? Or at least the part that has to be done through Flash?

jesslynn06
by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 12:22 PM
The IT lady at the college looked into the system and there was no way around it.The Adobe is downloaded just can't do flash.So I've been goin to the Library and doin all my work.
preacherskid
by Member on Nov. 13, 2012 at 6:29 PM

Ipad CAN use Flash.  Go to the app store and look up Photon.  I attend college online and all my live chats are Adobe Flash.  I use the Photon browser for those.  It is a bit glitchy, if I leave the window to do something else it logs me out of the chat and the browser, but that is the biggest issue, that it doesn't multi task as well as I would like.  I can't recall if it costs anything, but it really comes in handy.

OliviasMommy611
by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 6:46 PM
Bummer
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DixieFlower
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 10:07 PM

Acording to Adobe it is compatible on Acer products.

http://www.adobe.com/devnet-apps/flashruntimes/certified-devices.html

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN