Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

My boyfriend told me bad news... please read & help!! PLEASE!!!

Posted by   + Show Post

So my boyfriend went to the Dr today; he got really bad news.  He just called me a few minutes ago telling me that his kidneys are going bad... Has anyone ever dated or has a friend or family member that has had this?? He's 22 years young.. He's telling me not to worry about it & that we'll get thrut his... He's like we can get a kidney transplant and stuff. I'm sooo worried... Any advice or anything that helped you?? I'm really extremely worried and I love him sooo much!! We have a whole future planned and I'm so scared of death of losing him... Please help me!!

by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 8:16 PM
Replies (41-49):
ashley_mom09
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 5:41 PM

hey sorry! I didn't come back for awhile.. but he's all good! thanks for everything!!

sweetmissy_05
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 6:27 PM

I am so sorry.!!

Dominosmommy
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 6:45 PM

I have no experience. I am just here to send prayers. Idk what I would do without my BF. He is my soulmate. 

toybar02
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 1:20 AM
bump
heartslove09
by New Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 1:38 AM
Try to be strong for him so that you can support him emotionall, the lord will give you strength,God bless you both
Sammi20
by Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 1:41 AM

I don't know sorry I hope he gets everything taken care of! Just get his name on a transplant list ASAP! it could take a couple years to get him one (From what I have heard) Until then the Dr's will do everything they can to take care of him.. He is young He will be ok!.. Keep your head up Good luck!

amanda81919
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 9:04 PM
My moms have no function.been on dialysis 6 days a week. They cought it very late. They said if they had caught it a year earlier she would have a normal life now. But she's 70
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Kaseyrose21
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 9:38 PM
That's weird . does he have a chronic illness ? Kidneys don't just go bad. Especially at his age.
la_bella_vita
by Silver Member on Dec. 10, 2012 at 11:44 PM

I'm sorry to hear that

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)