Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Don't mess with my kids!

Posted by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 10:51 AM
  • 7 Replies

When you mess with my kids this momma gets HOT! First off, my husband (step-dad to my kids) and my 15 yr old son goes to our cabin every year at this time to hunt. Well this is year was no different they get off of work and school for 2 days, no biggy other then my son has a school play the evening they are suppose to leave. He has been working on this since the beginning of school. The cabin is about a 2-3 hr drive from our house, which was flooded last weekend, so the plan was to go and help clean it up before all the "hunters" get there. No big deal, well then my husband ask me if it would be a problem if he went, I said well no, I could careless. Then I realized that he would be missing the play, that my son has worked hard and was very proud that he was the main guy. Ok so I brought this to his attention, he says to me that well I didn't know it was going to be on the same day. OKAY? So no one did. Then I said to him well if your not going to be there for the evening show I would suggest you make it for the afternoon one that they show the kids. Nope still can't do it, the he tells me to "GET OVER IT". Well I will say this me and my children have been put on the back burner for drinking, deerhunting, other women, ECT. Me getting over it WON'T happen! I am pretty sure that everyone else that is going to show up would put off going to help clean, to make it to a childs school thing! Now I told him if he wasn't going to go then he was going to be the one that tells my son he wasn't going to be there. Now we have been together for 4 yrs, but just got married on the 20th of Oct. my son thinks this man walks on water. Loves doing things with him, and has alot of respect for him, unlike his own father. Am I being a BITCH about things and should I let it go, or do I have a legit complaint? BTW me getting over it, aint gonna happen. Like last night when he wanted me to kiss him knowing I was fuming, I told him I wasn't in the mood cause I was trying to "get over it". I know being a bitch isn't the answer, but you messed with my son, who has been screwed around by most men in his life and I will play hell allowing someone else to do it! And maybe I am so upset about it cause I never thought he would do anything like this, I thought he was different and now I wonder if littl by little he is going to show me his is just like the rest! Sorry so long! Just needed to vent and get some other views on it!

by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 10:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
delanna6two
by Platinum Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 11:04 AM

Hugs....hope you can work things out...

goddess99
by Michelle on Nov. 15, 2012 at 11:06 AM

You lost me at "other women" ..I've been with some POS men but at least there wasn't other women, he seems worse than most men I know. Sorry dear.

mamaslove11
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 11:32 AM

I do not think you should be as you say as "bitch" about it but you can play a little dirty. In the next few days double check with your hubby that he is not going to stay to see his play but be nice about it. Then if he still says no then get yourself and your hubby in the same room and continue to be nice then casually call your son in there. Once your son is in the room with you two just casually say," So and So(hubby) has something he want to talk to you about concerning your school play." Then calmly walk out but stay close enough to hear what he says. Do not know if this would work or not but he does need the one to tell your son he will not be there.

good luck

gottaluvmee
by Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 11:33 AM

Sorry!! Let me make myself more clear, those things were from my first husband (son's father). Thats why I will not allow my kids or myself to be treated that way again!

Janet
by Ruby Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 7:42 PM

Quoting delanna6two:

Hugs....hope you can work things out...

snuggiewoogie
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 7:57 PM

Hope everything works out for the best!

SlapItHigh
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 12:43 AM

Hope it works out.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)