Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Trying for #2

Posted by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 10:40 PM
  • 15 Replies

So I have read many things about things on how to get pregnant fast. but I do know not if I should believe it. Like positions, Foods to eat. What do you think. See the things is my sister and myself are 4 years apart. And me and my sister don't talk. My mom and her sister our 5 years a part and have not talked in 22 years. So that's why I want to have my kids close in age. If you have any tricks about getting pregnant fast plz tell me.

by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 10:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
goddess99
by Michelle on Nov. 15, 2012 at 10:52 PM

No idea. Here's some baby dust. Good luck =)

baby dust

ara-myangel
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 11:27 PM
1 mom liked this
I wouldn't say there are tricks. But know when you are ovulating. MyDays calendar app helps with tracking that.. positions and foods are just based on myths really
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
babypinkmms
by New Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 11:31 PM

I'd say the positions will be fun so what could that hurt and the foods eh what's it gonna hurt it could work or it might not but it won't hurt to do those

mommylizTB2809
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 11:35 PM

Iphone? Ard?

Quoting ara-myangel:

I wouldn't say there are tricks. But know when you are ovulating. MyDays calendar app helps with tracking that.. positions and foods are just based on myths really

ara-myangel
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 11:37 PM
Hmm I don't know if it's in the App Store for iPhones (Ihave a DROID RAZR)
mommylizTB2809
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 11:46 PM

I have a droid tablet

Quoting ara-myangel:

Hmm I don't know if it's in the App Store for iPhones (Ihave a DROID RAZR)

cookinmommyof1
by Bronze Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 11:55 PM
1 mom liked this
Some researchers have concluded that foods high in omega 3 help your partners swimmers swim a little better and survive longer, giving them a better chsnce of making it to the egg. The positions thing: missionary is the best, since it allows the sperm to stay in longer, and generally allows for deeper penetration. Woman on top kind of let's the sperm run out, unless you stay together for a while after the deed is done, liek dogs. Lol. I wish you luck and fun in your trying for another. Dh and I tried for 6 months before conceiving number 2. Im about 6 weeks now.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommylizTB2809
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 12:00 AM

Congrats. Did you guys eat alot of eggs

Quoting cookinmommyof1:

Some researchers have concluded that foods high in omega 3 help your partners swimmers swim a little better and survive longer, giving them a better chsnce of making it to the egg. The positions thing: missionary is the best, since it allows the sperm to stay in longer, and generally allows for deeper penetration. Woman on top kind of let's the sperm run out, unless you stay together for a while after the deed is done, liek dogs. Lol. I wish you luck and fun in your trying for another. Dh and I tried for 6 months before conceiving number 2. Im about 6 weeks now.

SlapItHigh
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 12:24 AM
1 mom liked this

Not sure but I hope it happens quickly for you!

Shazam.i.am1207
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 3:08 AM
I've known several couples who finally just quit trying after a year or so, and voila! Pregnant. I've also heard of taking prenatal vitamins while trying...? Not sure. Good luck :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)