Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Poll

Question: Do you agree with it, or disagree?

Options:

I strongly agree

I strongly disagree

I am middle ways

I really don't care

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 163

View Results

by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 10:39 PM
Replies (51-60):
ZakkarysMom
by Gold Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 11:52 PM
I dont care really.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
la_bella_vita
by Silver Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 11:56 PM
1 mom liked this

I voted for it in my state. I support it.

Chellie13
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 7:29 AM

So sick of this as "news" or as any kind of issue. 

Who. Cares.

Do you know who cares?  CONTROL FREAKS care.  People who feel the need to CONTROL OTHER PEOPLE.   Live and let live people.  Let's be done with this now.  Enough.

SlapItHigh
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 8:24 AM

It's actually not true that most people think it's the devil or a curse.  It would benefit you to examine what people do think before attempting to make generalizations.  Better yet, examine what you think first, since your own opinion is contradictory to itself.

girlw_glasses
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 8:34 AM

Agree

Robbins3188
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 1:27 PM

I personally beilive that you can not help who you love and if that happens to be a person of the same sex so be it, its not up to me to judge others for their choices!

Tyease
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 2:21 PM

When it comes to same sex marriage I really don't know how I feel about it. I was always told you don't pick who you fall in love with, but in the same sense the Bible is against it. I try to be open minded about any and everything, I wouldn't want of my children to come home with the same sex, but in the event that they did I would have to accept it because I love my children and always tell them to be leaders and not followers. I have a gay brother and I see how he was treated his whole life. It was not easy for him at all and now that he is an adult gay man it isn't any easier for him. I love my brother to death, but I would be lying if I didn't admit that I'm still some what troubled about his lifestyle. But the Bible also says only God can judge you, so like I said, I'm truly stuck in the middle. I do my best to not pass judgment on anyone and that's all I can really do. You never know what storm God has chose for the next person to go through.

DixieFlower
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 8:00 PM

I agree also. While on a personal level I don't agree with a homosexual relationship I do feel that marriage is something that should be an option to all couples.

Quoting Alysse24:

I strongly agree.  It's about equal rights for all Americans.

Jessica198027
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 9:17 PM

I fully agree, my best friend since I was 13 is gay and he has the right to marry his better half if he wants to even if his better half is not a woman.

Janet
by Ruby Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 2:21 PM
1 mom liked this

What? Sorry, I follow the Bible.

Quoting Melanie420:

Dammit Janet!

Quoting Janet:

I strongly disagree.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN