Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Is It Safe To Use Lube??

Posted by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 1:09 PM
  • 4 Replies
So I'm about 32-33wks pregnant and lately I've been in the mood lol it's hard enough that my boyfriend and I live 5hrs apart. Anyhow I get to c him this weekend and wanna get things heated while I'm visiting. Our main issue is when we get intimate he gets his fine and it takes me a very very very long time to get mine, so I wanna try some stimulating lubrication for me to c if it works. My question is, Is it safe for pregnant woman to use any kind of lube??
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 1:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
midnightmom5
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 1:15 PM
1 mom liked this

Yes it is ok actualy doc recomend it for pregnate woman due to the dryness we experance.And it is normal also that it takes longer or cant at all.Have fun and injoy a good time being with ur boyfriend.

hismrsramirez86
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 1:33 PM
Thank You!! I've always wondered if it was safe, I thought that maybe there was something in it that wouldn't be good for our pregnancies is what worried me more
Quoting midnightmom5:

Yes it is ok actualy doc recomend it for pregnate woman due to the dryness we experance.And it is normal also that it takes longer or cant at all.Have fun and injoy a good time being with ur boyfriend.

splatz
by Sarah on Nov. 20, 2012 at 11:28 AM
I'm sure you could read the package as well or call your nurses line. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Pammi86
by Pamela on Nov. 20, 2012 at 1:31 PM

No clue but good luck lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)