Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

I know no one cares but I am really ecstatic! This will be my first Thanksgiving hosting and cooking for family AND our first Thanksgiving in our new home! Anyone else excited about any "firsts" this holiday season???

by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 11:16 AM
Replies (11-20):
luvmybug
by Amanda on Nov. 20, 2012 at 1:47 PM

no firsts this season. well i guess we will be having New Years at the new house. that should be fun.

goddess99
by Michelle on Nov. 20, 2012 at 2:05 PM

We don't have any firsts this year but I hope you and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

reava
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 4:48 PM
Congrats! That is exciting! This is our first Thanksgiving with our son. He's 6 weeks.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
SassyWildflower
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 5:16 PM
That's awesome!! I was siked.my first time hosting my first turkey day!
snuggiewoogie
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 7:47 PM

Enjoy :)

Flaca43
by Bronze Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 8:51 PM

Aww! Congratulations! I would love to host. Not this year...we are having our own little family Thanksgiving. Maybe Christmas or somthing...

Dayna29
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 11:39 PM

I will be making my first Turkey this year for our friends. We are doing a friends Thanksgiving in December. That would be our first also. Have so much to do and want everything to be perfect. Next year would be a first for us as a married couple. :)

Basherte
by Bronze Member on Nov. 21, 2012 at 8:26 AM

Congrats! I'm glad it is excitement instead of anxiety.

No firsts this year that pertain to the holiday season.

ohboymommyof2
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 8:52 AM
It's our daughter's first thanksgiving and mine as a family of 4. I am just celebrating with my hubby and two wonderful kids. So its also my first cooking a turkey we'll see how that turns out. HaPpy thanksgiving everyone!!!
Robbins3188
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 1:35 PM

It is also our first thanksgiving alone! usually we do it with all of mine and his familys but we decided to have a small little dinner just for the five of us!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)