Embrace Creative Play this holiday season! From make-believe worlds, to creative arts & crafts, to just exploring your child's limitless imagination, there are many ways you and your family can enjoy creative play around the holidays.
We invite you to explore the joys of creative play with your children in this 10 day challenge! Every day, we'll feature a new Creative Play "Quick Tip" for you and your family to enjoy together. After we post each new challenge, share in the comments how you enjoyed the Creative Play activity with your family!
Sign up below to join the challenge! Starting November 26th you’ll receive a daily link to the fun activity of the day!
One lucky grand prize winner will select $250 worth of toys from Melissa & Doug's website.
Five runner ups will select $50 worth of toys from Melissa & Doug's website.
We'll add links to each day's challenge here!
Day 1: Make Your Own Holiday Decorations
Day 2: “Sort” Out Your Holiday!
Day 3: Play a Silly Car Game
Day 4: When it’s Cold Outside, Put on a Show!
Day 5: Bake Something (Real OR Pretend)!
Day 6: Write a Letter to a Far-Away Relative or Friend
Day 7: Spark a New Dinner Conversation
Day 8: Make a Special Homemade Gift or Card
Day 9: Play Your Holiday Tunes LOUD!
Day 10: Give the Gift of Giving!
- The Creative Play, Every Day sweepstakes starts Tuesday, November 20th at 2:00 pm (ET) and ends Sunday, December 9th at 11:59pm (ET) (the "Sweepstakes Period".
- Enter by replying 10 of the related posts with appropriate comments during the Giveaway Period.
- Multiple entries are permitted and encouraged, as it increases your chances of winning.
- One winner will be selected in a random drawing of all eligible entries to receive a $250 worth of toys from Melissa & Doug's website
- Five winners will be selected in a random drawing of all eligible entries to receive a $50 worth of toys from Melissa & Doug's website
- The random drawing shall occur on or about December 10, 2012.
- No Purchase Necessary.
- Open to US, DC, and PR residents 16 years and older.
- Void where prohibited. Click here for the rest of the Official Rules.
on Nov. 20, 2012 at 2:28 PM