Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Creative Play Challenge Day 3: Play a Silly Car Game

Posted by   + Show Post

Whether you're traveling far away, or just around the corner this holiday season, try some silly car games to keep your children entertained. For example, in the game "What Am I?" each person in the car takes a turn describing an animal, insect, or object without naming it. Then, the other family members or car companions try to guess what it is by asking questions. The "Tell a Silly Story" game involves each family member adding a silly sentence to a unique, utterly imaginative story that changes every time you tell it!

family in the van

What silly car game did your family play in the car today?

If you missed yesterday's activity, you can find it here. If you haven't signed up for the Creative Play Every Day Challenge yet, you can do so here!

by on Nov. 28, 2012 at 10:48 AM
Replies (11-20):
jenesis915
by on Nov. 28, 2012 at 11:00 AM
We usually do slug bug lol it's something since iv been doing as a kid probably not the best of games lol but it's family tradition lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
cemcnair
by on Nov. 28, 2012 at 11:00 AM

We look for tractors because DS is obsessed, LOL!

Lizzys_mommy13
by on Nov. 28, 2012 at 11:01 AM

We sing a lot of ABC's and Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. BUT we also play I spy. lol

carole76
by on Nov. 28, 2012 at 11:06 AM

We play I spy, my 4 year old loves this game.  Helps her learn her colors.

chattycassie
by on Nov. 28, 2012 at 11:06 AM

We play the ABC game. We look for signs licence plates ect to go from a-z... It always a lot of fun.

godsgirl26
by Bronze Member on Nov. 28, 2012 at 11:08 AM
We play * I spy* alot lol its so much fun.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
othermom
by Silver Member on Nov. 28, 2012 at 11:08 AM

My son likes to do math games in the car. We play the alphabet game sometimes or i spy

MamaBear2cubs
by Bronze Member on Nov. 28, 2012 at 11:08 AM

We like to play I spy!

NannyElin
by on Nov. 28, 2012 at 11:09 AM

we find animals like the horses and cows, and talk about the sounds they make. or we find and count trees. dd is also starting to notice the difference in cars and trucks, etc. 

Angel_Red7
by on Nov. 28, 2012 at 11:13 AM

My daughter is 23 months and we have a son that is 3 months. Still quit young. But my toddler loves signing the ABC's. so we take turns going back and forth sininging the ABC's. Now that she knows all of her letters we go back and forth with singing numbers. This morning back from breakfast we did animal sounds where we had to guess which animal we were (normally consists of a cow, dog, cat, mouse, frog, and monkey for right now). 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)