Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Creative Play Challenge Day 3: Play a Silly Car Game

Posted by   + Show Post

Whether you're traveling far away, or just around the corner this holiday season, try some silly car games to keep your children entertained. For example, in the game "What Am I?" each person in the car takes a turn describing an animal, insect, or object without naming it. Then, the other family members or car companions try to guess what it is by asking questions. The "Tell a Silly Story" game involves each family member adding a silly sentence to a unique, utterly imaginative story that changes every time you tell it!

family in the van

What silly car game did your family play in the car today?

If you missed yesterday's activity, you can find it here. If you haven't signed up for the Creative Play Every Day Challenge yet, you can do so here!

by on Nov. 28, 2012 at 10:48 AM
Replies (121-130):
Ladybugmama86
by on Nov. 29, 2012 at 9:37 PM

That sounds like fun! But my kids are to young for that... We play games like find a ______ colored car, or a ________ colored house. Or see who can see a cow first or other farm animal if going to my moms, or the ocean first, or a palm tree first or something like that if going to hubbys parents.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Fifth Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
shishie
by Bronze Member on Nov. 30, 2012 at 1:45 AM

We do not have a car, but we play I spy when we take walks

mine01369
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 10:52 AM

we didn't go anywhere in the car.  we improvised and played our dice game "story cubes" for those that don't know the game you roll some dice and there are pictures on them.   You tell a story by using the pictures.  We take turns rolling our 2 or 3 dice and add onto the person before us.  

deedee3849
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 11:11 AM

We play a game that my brother and I used to play. As we drive down the road you make your own "ding" noise whenever there are Christmas lights lit up on your side of the road. It's super silly but the kids love it when we pass a house on their side that is all lit up!

ahawkins
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 11:31 AM
We count stuff and identify colors
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
rory10
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 2:36 PM

making up silly lyrics to the song playing

Kainalu55
by Member on Nov. 30, 2012 at 3:53 PM

we like to play "I Spy"

lapalmamama
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 6:36 PM

Today we dreamed up the best party with no limits.

jessilovinglife
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 7:25 PM

My daughter is 27 months and loves Little Einsteins so when we are driving she likes to count down to blastoff or loves for me to tell her when to pat faster so we can drive faster and she will sing "Don't be slow don't be slow go ALLEGRO!" She makes me laugh

AmieLynnO
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 7:30 PM

We played "I Spy" in the car today!  We actually play games like this now and then while driving.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)