Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Creative Play Challenge Day 3: Play a Silly Car Game

Posted by   + Show Post

Whether you're traveling far away, or just around the corner this holiday season, try some silly car games to keep your children entertained. For example, in the game "What Am I?" each person in the car takes a turn describing an animal, insect, or object without naming it. Then, the other family members or car companions try to guess what it is by asking questions. The "Tell a Silly Story" game involves each family member adding a silly sentence to a unique, utterly imaginative story that changes every time you tell it!

family in the van

What silly car game did your family play in the car today?

If you missed yesterday's activity, you can find it here. If you haven't signed up for the Creative Play Every Day Challenge yet, you can do so here!

by on Nov. 28, 2012 at 10:48 AM
Replies (21-30):
mysticalmalissa
by on Nov. 28, 2012 at 11:13 AM

We're not going out today, but will do this next time!

We like to look for old barns and keep count on how many we spot.

pgillesp1
by on Nov. 28, 2012 at 11:16 AM

We always play iSpy game

TempestRayne
by on Nov. 28, 2012 at 11:17 AM
Us too: )

Quoting IncognitoOne:

We play I Spy a lot. 

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
momofsixangels
by Gold Member on Nov. 28, 2012 at 11:20 AM

Slugbug! If you see a beetle car you punch the person and say slug bug

bwsmommy
by on Nov. 28, 2012 at 11:23 AM

We play slug bug every day !! Its where you hollar out if you see a beetle .. you call out the color and well slug the rest of the family before they do the same to you ..

lillucky8
by on Nov. 28, 2012 at 11:23 AM
My dd is just now big enough to notice things out the window so i do tell her to look for things, like look for the blue car or see the trees etc
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lasombrs
by on Nov. 28, 2012 at 11:24 AM

ds just point to stuff when we are out. ds is very speech delayed and dd doesnt talk yet so this isnt a game we can really play. but he does get excited for construction equipment when we drive down the highway

ripemango
by on Nov. 28, 2012 at 11:28 AM

we'll be going to the store this evening, so my family will try out the What Am I game. I think DD is gonna love it!

I don't know where the sunbeams end and the starlights begin; it's all a mystery.

blessedwkrysta
by on Nov. 28, 2012 at 11:28 AM

We play i-spy in the car and spot the bug ''vw's"" we play make words from the tags on passing cars. :)

Dardenella
by on Nov. 28, 2012 at 11:29 AM

One picks an object they see as we are driving the rest have to come up with words to describe it  or connected with it that beging with the same letter.  Then the originator tries to make a sentence using the words.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN