Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Creative Play Challenge Day 3: Play a Silly Car Game

Posted by   + Show Post

Whether you're traveling far away, or just around the corner this holiday season, try some silly car games to keep your children entertained. For example, in the game "What Am I?" each person in the car takes a turn describing an animal, insect, or object without naming it. Then, the other family members or car companions try to guess what it is by asking questions. The "Tell a Silly Story" game involves each family member adding a silly sentence to a unique, utterly imaginative story that changes every time you tell it!

family in the van

What silly car game did your family play in the car today?

If you missed yesterday's activity, you can find it here. If you haven't signed up for the Creative Play Every Day Challenge yet, you can do so here!

by on Nov. 28, 2012 at 10:48 AM
Replies (71-80):
la_bella_vita
by Silver Member on Nov. 28, 2012 at 5:31 PM

We always play games in the car : )

skippette14
by on Nov. 28, 2012 at 5:34 PM

We do animal alphabet .  We goes as fast as we can person to  person saying animals in ABC order, gets fun 

periwinkle163
by on Nov. 28, 2012 at 5:40 PM

We do the alphabet game with signs.

Junebugsmomma
by on Nov. 28, 2012 at 6:00 PM
My 2yr old son loves trains and we are lucky enough to have an active railroad track in town..our games consist of counting the train cars, colors and type of car it is...and for my 7yr old son we often play out of state license plates or iSpy
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Crysmaggio
by on Nov. 28, 2012 at 6:04 PM
We always play with cars! Outside I ask my 3yr old can you find the blue truck ? He looks around and when he spots it he gets excited! We race toy cars in the kitchen they go faster there he says :)
QueenWisdom
by on Nov. 28, 2012 at 6:46 PM
We played zapp!! Lol Every car that we thought was nice we zapped it! The person who zapps first wins!!
LadySaphira
by Member on Nov. 28, 2012 at 6:57 PM

WE counted cars with one head light out.

mommyto3bees
by on Nov. 28, 2012 at 7:18 PM

We play the license plstgame

pinkcsmtlgy
by Member on Nov. 28, 2012 at 7:39 PM

We didn't go anywhere today but I will remember the 'What Am I?" game for the next time we go out.

ARPsMom
by Member on Nov. 28, 2012 at 7:42 PM
We count everything we see
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)