Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Creative Play Challenge Day 5: Bake Something (Real OR Pretend)!

Posted by   + Show Post

Kids LOVE baking and devouring their concoctions! Today, pick something to bake with your child (and don't be afraid to make a little bit of a mess!) If your child is too young to assist in the kitchen, play with pretend cupcakes or cookies, or decorate paper "cookies" with crayons and stickers.

baking

Share with us the delicious treats you made today in the comments below.

Here are five tips for making your baking adventures special with your kids this holiday season.

If you missed yesterday's activity, you can find it here. If you haven't signed up for the Creative Play Every Day Challenge yet, you can do so here!

by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 9:37 AM
Replies (121-130):
Maries_Mom23
by Member on Dec. 3, 2012 at 11:20 AM

We have been in a baking mood lately...sugar cookies and hot chocolate cupcakes the past couple of days!

hismrsramirez86
by on Dec. 3, 2012 at 12:41 PM
This year we will be doing sugar cookies gingerbread men and a gingerbread house
KITTYCAT1
by Member on Dec. 3, 2012 at 1:49 PM
We made double chocolate fudge cookies last night
Michaelamarie84
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 12:57 PM

Sugar cookies!!

SassyLeigh
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 2:21 PM
My oldest and I made brownies last night. Tonight it's cookies with all of them!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
GimmieMoKimmy
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 4:16 PM
We made peanut butter cookies last night. She's not quite ready, but I couldn't resist letting her help.

She held the measuring cup while I measured out our dry ingredients. I helped her pour them in the mixing bowl and then we stir mixed everything together.

I put some dough in her hand to pat to finish forming our ball. After filling the cookie sheet I helped her flatten them with a fork.

*high five*
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Dominosmommy
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 6:01 PM

I wasn't even participating but my girls helped me with cookies last week (both for humans and 4 legged members of the family).

aneela
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 10:46 AM

cupcakes!! :D

by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 11:58 AM

We made blueberry muffins for this challange! My kids love to help measure and pour.

kdickens
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 12:33 AM

We made breakfast together! We made biscuits from scratch. It looked like it had snowed in our kitchen but it was so much fun!! My 2yr old (soon to be 3) loved cutting the biscuits out and my son loved to eat the dough lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN