Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Creative Play Challenge Day 9: Play Your Holiday Tunes LOUD!

Posted by   + Show Post

We love looking for ways to build key skills through play-and music play is no exception! One way to keep the magic alive throughout your holiday season is to enjoy your favorite holiday music together as a family! Play it in the car or at home for some good old-fashioned "dance party" fun. Print out the lyrics the whole family sings along together. This always puts everyone in the holiday spirit!

singing

What song did your family dance and sing to today?

(P.S. Here are some musical instrument ideas to accompany your creative play!) 

If you missed yesterday's activity, you can find it here. If you haven't signed up for the Creative Play Every Day Challenge yet, you can do so here!

by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 9:42 AM
Replies (11-20):
Bmama1
by Silver Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 9:52 AM
We are doing this as we speak!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Bmama1
by Silver Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 9:52 AM
Carol of the bells just played. Love that song.
pinkcsmtlgy
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 9:54 AM

We like to listen to kristen Chenoweths version of "Do You Hear What I Hear?". We sing to it in the car.

Lizzys_mommy13
by Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 9:55 AM

The question should be "What song did your family NOT dance and sing to today?" LOL My daughter loves to sing and dance. We are always playing music. :)

othermom
by Silver Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 9:56 AM

My girls love to sing and dance. I dance with them sometimes

Janet
by Ruby Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 9:57 AM

When the kids come home from school they put on the kids bop channel. We sing and dance to it all the time.

momofsixangels
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 10:00 AM

We always sing in the car to the 80's.The kids know the words to almost all the ones I do

kirbymom
by Bronze Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 10:01 AM

We are constantly playing music through the house. My younger ones love to dance ans sing while my older ones will just sing. lol  Its always a contest of who gets to play the music first. :)

huntersmama711
by Bronze Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 10:03 AM
I'm constantly singing Christmas carols and this morning ds was dancing to Mickey Mouse songs.
hlzcmjzajz
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 10:04 AM
We had Christmas music playing while we decorated our tree last weekend, & ds & I were singing right along! We love Christmas songs, especially Jingle Bells & Rudolph the Red Nised Reindeer!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)