Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Creative Play Challenge Day 9: Play Your Holiday Tunes LOUD!

Posted by   + Show Post

We love looking for ways to build key skills through play-and music play is no exception! One way to keep the magic alive throughout your holiday season is to enjoy your favorite holiday music together as a family! Play it in the car or at home for some good old-fashioned "dance party" fun. Print out the lyrics the whole family sings along together. This always puts everyone in the holiday spirit!

singing

What song did your family dance and sing to today?

(P.S. Here are some musical instrument ideas to accompany your creative play!) 

If you missed yesterday's activity, you can find it here. If you haven't signed up for the Creative Play Every Day Challenge yet, you can do so here!

by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 9:42 AM
Replies (21-30):
robsgurl_23
by Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 10:08 AM

I just got some Christmas songs and the kids and I listen to them when they are home. We even put the music channel on that has christmas music playing on it..=) I like to have music playing instead of the TV

hismrsramirez86
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 10:11 AM

My DD is always singing Rudolph The Red Nose Reindeer :) or she is always singing some song from school she has learned which totally gets stuck in my head LOL

Paigesmommy78
by Bronze Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 10:14 AM

oh we have singing dance partys everyday we love music in this family it is a very big part of our lives

amber_jean101
by Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 10:16 AM

We always sing in the car lol... This morning we were all singing jingle bells...This is a daily thing for us nothing makes my kids smile and laugh like singing especially when someone sounds completely silly!

Hottmomma607
by Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 10:21 AM

Just getting up! But Gangnam Style is most popular! I'm sure we'll be singing and dancing to that before 10yo DS goes to school?!

Jenn8604
by Bronze Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 10:23 AM
We always listen to our Christmas music loud.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
dommad2
by Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 10:28 AM
I have had Christmas music playing since the day after thanksgiving. In the house and in the car. Rudolph and Frosty are obvious kid favorites but my DD is starting to appreciate Away in a Manger and Do You hear What I Hear.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MamaBear2cubs
by Bronze Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 10:30 AM

We love dancing and singing together!

ZakkarysMom
by Gold Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 10:33 AM
My son and i love to sing to Santa Claus is Coming to Town and Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bookwormy
by Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 10:39 AM

DD enjoys Hanukah, Oh Hannukah quite a bit.

Hate Is NOT a Family Value.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)