Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

When does the pain end??

Posted by   + Show Post

BREATHING!!!

The father of my son and I are no longer together and its for the best. We were together for a few years and broke up a few months before our son was born. He cheated and cheated and cheated some more.

I have two other children from a previous relationship and they loved him. One is old enough to know what happened, the other too young to understand.

When I look at my babies I'm so sad because I know they want me to try again and find love. I can't see myself with another man. He treated me so bad and my heart just have too many scars. It would be nice to meet someone, but I know I won't allow anyone to get close to myself or my children.

by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 7:12 PM
Replies (11-19):
SlapItHigh
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 11:27 AM
That is very sad. I think you can find relief from your pain by redemption through your savior. My heart goes out to you and your children.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Nov. 23, 2012 at 4:12 PM

Don't rush it. When the right guy comes along you will now.

DazeDelights
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 4:29 PM
It never ends it just gets easier. I'm sorry you are going through this I would only wish this on the worst of my enemies . This is one of the worst pains to ever experience.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Pammi86
by Pamela on Nov. 23, 2012 at 9:56 PM

I am so sorry. It will take time but you will get there again! *hugs*

delanna6two
by Platinum Member on Nov. 25, 2012 at 10:50 AM

Hugs...hope things work out....

luvmybug
by Amanda on Nov. 25, 2012 at 11:01 AM

it all just takes time, hun. *HUGS*

DixieFlower
by on Nov. 28, 2012 at 11:45 PM

It will just take time. Right now focus on you and your children. When the time is right you will know.

Venae
by on Nov. 28, 2012 at 11:52 PM

Good for you - you need to concentrate on raising the babies you have.  And no, your babies do not want you to "try again and find love" (how can they - the little one doesn't even know what's going on).  They want you to raise them, not leave them w/a sitter while you try to find someone to love - you have people to love - little people who need you more than you need a man.

Mama_Gillogley
by on Nov. 29, 2012 at 12:12 AM

I know I hated when people told me, "Take your time!" or "wait, be single for a year or two!" but the more I do this, the more I realize that they were right. It isn't easy but if you can do it then you will be stronger for it, I wish you the best! I hope someone amazing does come along for you someday :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN