Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

how do you tell a friend you let stay with you , tell them they have to move out

Posted by   + Show Post

How do you break it down to a so called friend that you tried to help out by staying in your home knowing that you have to constantly tell them things they should know because they are grown, the sad part is that she has two children but she has done so much in my apartment that has disrespected my home I'm going to have no choice but to let her go. She has a job and she could have been left but I don't know what is the hold up. I am very outspoken and sometimes what I say can come out wrong because it is very frustrating knowing I have two of my own and I have another on the way, she takes me for granted because I am nice but I lashed out already at her and I feel the next time its not going to be to pretty.

"How can I put it without sounding snotty towards her "

by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 10:15 PM
Replies (31-35):
AYISHA1022
by on Dec. 2, 2012 at 2:22 PM

I already know it would have to be like that with or without a lease but now things are set to where she is leaving her original time we stated in the beginning, she is paying her rightful rent until then and I have received it recently so I'm just excited to getting my house back to the way it was me and my family

Angelanscalf89
by Member on Dec. 2, 2012 at 2:26 PM
1 mom liked this
just tell her its in the best interest of your friendship that she leaves.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AYISHA1022
by on Dec. 2, 2012 at 2:27 PM

this is to the comment that stated you wouldn't want them to leave within thirty days you would rather the same week well in certain states you can do that and in some states you have to give the person thirty days and that is the law yea I learned my lesson behind this and I can say I'm good for the future meaning no more roomates just me and my family.

AYISHA1022
by on Dec. 2, 2012 at 2:29 PM

To lovingmyny thank you so much and yes I understand exactly what you are saying that is why she is leaving the original tie that me and her stated from the beginning regardless if she saved money or blew it she gotta go because my baby will be born 2 months after she leaves.

nikkita311
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 3:38 PM
I was in that situation along time ago and I had my common law mother in law to get rid of her.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)