Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom
Hi, I'm 35 weeks pregnant and I've having a lot of pressure & pain down.. There..
This is my first child so please don't tell me I'm dumb and all this other stuff.. I've looked up stuff and I was just wondering does this maybe mean I could go into labour early?
Can I ask my doctor about this pain & can he even do anything about it?

I've tried EVERYTHING and I mean everything to help the pain and pressure but it only gets worse.

She even moves down in that area and it makes more pressure.

Can anyone help?

It would be a huge help.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 24, 2012 at 12:03 AM
Replies (21-27):
jeannie39
by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 6:00 PM

When I was pregnant with my 2 yr. old, I hurt like that ALL the time. It was horrible. That was my 4th pregnancy and I never hurt like that with any of the others. You definitely are not dumb or imagining things. Sometimes it really felt like my dd was taking her hands or feet and trying to claw her way out of me. My dr. said it was normal for some woman. IDK but I hope you get to feeling better. Good luck.

Jenn1201
by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 7:09 PM

Do u have a belly band? That can help a lot! I hope you called your doc. I have 3 girls, so I am very experienced lol.. If you have any questions please feel free to message me.

PEEK05
by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 7:10 PM

Your baby probably dropped.  I don't think it sounds like early labor, but it just sounds like your body is preparing to do what it's supposed to do in the next month or so.

chaelynnsmommy
by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 10:37 AM
Im 34 weeks hunny i have that same kind of pain everyday my bany girl is in position so yes u do need to contact ur doctor and have them give u an ultrasoind to make sure baby is ok and everything ik it hurts hun i feel ur pain
SlightlyPerfect
I just don't understand why some people choose to live in filth.
Today at 9:27 AM
by Member on Nov. 27, 2012 at 10:40 AM

Pain where? What area?

slightlyperfect

DixieFlower
by on Nov. 28, 2012 at 10:54 PM

Sounds pretty normal. My first son was real low at around 35 wks. I finally had to sit only on my birth ball. If I'd sit on anything else it hurt too much. I'd also lay over my birth ball to help.

kittykathall
by on Nov. 29, 2012 at 2:30 PM
Crotch area

Quoting SlightlyPerfect:

Pain where? What area?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)