Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

How do people balance being a mom of 3 kids and a wife and satisfying everyone's needs?? PLEASE HELP!!!

by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 7:12 PM
Replies (21-22):
Jenn1201
by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 8:06 PM

I also try my best to focus on the positives and not the negatives. I have been cooking and baking a lot more lately. I need to find a good hobby

kaitybird
by on Nov. 28, 2012 at 6:18 PM
2 moms liked this

You have to look deep within you to find that happy medium.  Yes, you can be happy and make your family happy at the same time.  

If you are putting everyone's happiness over your own you will find that you will become very miserable in the end!  Sit down as a family at a family night and have a discussion and work on things as a family.  YOU can't do it all.  Family is just that they work on things together.  

My husband and I sit down on a basis and talk because somewhere in this thing called life we forgot about the samll things we loved to do as a family because we fell in the the life of keeping up with everything.  Now we are working on gettig back to what really makes us happy and enjoying life instead of doing it for everyone else to make them happy!  :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN