Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom
So i am 34 weeks pregnant and the doctor think my baby girl will be here for christmas. what do u get an infant for there first christmas. please somebody help me. i am so confused.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 10:48 AM
Replies (11-18):
splatz
by Sarah on Nov. 27, 2012 at 1:03 PM

A new pair of pjs and a board book. :) That was what I bought both of my kiddos for their first Christmas. I think I may have gotten them a small toy as well like a rattle or carseat toy. 

chaelynnsmommy
by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 4:19 PM
I think u r reading my mind cause thats what i was kind of thinking of doing

Quoting mammabear413:

you can get her few outfits, maybe to little rattle yes i know wont be awhile but its still cute, just dont go crazy stocking stuffers is a great idea, rattles, stroller toys onesies, socks, pacis(if ur using them) bodywash.. good luck and congrats how exciting 

mammabear413
by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 5:11 PM

lol great minds thing alike . 

Quoting chaelynnsmommy:

Quoting mammabear413:

you can get her few outfits, maybe to little rattle yes i know wont be awhile but its still cute, just dont go crazy stocking stuffers is a great idea, rattles, stroller toys onesies, socks, pacis(if ur using them) bodywash.. good luck and congrats how exciting 

BluLady
by Member on Nov. 27, 2012 at 5:31 PM

For picture sake,

A onsie related to christmas or even just a red or green bow would be easy

chaelynnsmommy
by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 6:27 PM
That they do

Quoting mammabear413:

lol great minds thing alike . 

Quoting chaelynnsmommy:

Quoting mammabear413:

almostthere55
by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 7:37 PM

We have a tradition that a baby's first Christmas is special (no matter when they were born in the year).  We got them ornaments.  My first boy received a John Deere tractor, my middle son a bulldozer and my daughter Cinderella.  Then I wrote their name and the date on the bottom in marker.  All were from the Hallmark store so they weren't expensive.  But it is something they will have forever.  They still smile every year I get them out (even my oldest who just turned 22).

JOEJULA
by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 9:11 PM

LOVE and a photo album!

DixieFlower
by on Nov. 28, 2012 at 10:34 PM

My youngest was born at the end of October 2010. I didn't really get him anything that Christmas. I took a bunch of pictures of him and got him a "first Christmas" outfit but that was it. He was only two months old and not really all that aware of what was going on. He slept and nursed the whole day. Now the following Christmas I made sure to get him a few items.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN