Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Need to Vent

Posted by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 1:51 PM
  • 4 Replies
1 mom liked this

Me and So been together 13 years, have 2 kids together. Love him with all my heart...but he if frikin lazy! Works construction, works for himself, can work when he wants too. I work from home, childcare any where from 2 to 6 kids a day, all under the age of 5! I get up everyday at 4 am to start getting kids, I get mine up for school and get them ready, keep getting other kids at 6 am, 7;30 am. I go to school fulltime (online). Yes, I am home all day, but I clean, do laundry, change diapers all day. After school, I have about 5 more older kids that come here. I help all them with homework, snacks, start getting dinner together. Last child leaves about 6 pm. Then I start getting my own kids ready for bath's , homework checking, if I'm lucky I might be able to get to the grocery store. About 9 pm, I can sit and work on MY own homework. As you can see, full days. I can't even get him to take the frikin garbage out!! If, I sit it on the back deck (all tied up,ready to be taken to the alley), he will walk past it for days!! If I see it still out there, I take it to the alley. Most of the time the dogs have gotten in it, so I get to clean that mess up. All he says, You should have asked me to take it out. WTF!!! You didn't see it, as you stepped over it?? Really? Ugggh! Sorry for the long post, just need to vent!!

by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 1:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
delanna6two
by Platinum Member on Nov. 27, 2012 at 2:36 PM

Hugs...hope things work out/get better...

goddess99
by Michelle on Nov. 27, 2012 at 9:22 PM

Men are blind to just about everything, that has to do with housework anyway. I would bring it up on a daily basis.

Janet
by Ruby Member on Nov. 28, 2012 at 11:41 AM

I feel for you! Mine is the same way.

DixieFlower
by on Nov. 28, 2012 at 10:27 PM

I have to do that with my husband. I just get into the habit of asking him to do things. It can be right there in your face obvious but if I don't ask it won't get done.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)