Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Help- need ideas for the really big Christmas gifts

Posted by on Nov. 28, 2012 at 9:31 PM
  • 15 Replies
Need ideas for leading the kids outside to our new trampoline on Christmas morning. Was thinking of wrapping several puzzle pieces then when it's put together it sends them outaside. I remember a friend announcing to her kids that they were going to Disney land by putting it in fortune cookies. Any other great ideas out there?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 28, 2012 at 9:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
DixieFlower
by on Nov. 28, 2012 at 10:12 PM

The puzzle sounds like a great idea.

Arabellas_Mommy
by on Nov. 28, 2012 at 11:35 PM
1 mom liked this
My grandma gave me a big box all wrapped up.. it was filled with newspaper and a rock (to make it seem like there was stuff inside) I pulled everything out and under the rock was a piece of paper that led me to a different place in the house. I found another box and so on until one of them led me to the shed. Inside I found my hope chest.
onecuteladybug2
by on Nov. 28, 2012 at 11:43 PM

Scavenger hunt? Maybe have a clue in their room that leads to another clue which leaves to another clue..?

mommy5912
by Member on Nov. 28, 2012 at 11:45 PM

my kids are getting a trampoline this year as well, but because of the snow and winter months they will have to wait till spring :(

DixieFlower
by on Nov. 28, 2012 at 11:49 PM

That sounds rather neat :)

Quoting Arabellas_Mommy:

My grandma gave me a big box all wrapped up.. it was filled with newspaper and a rock (to make it seem like there was stuff inside) I pulled everything out and under the rock was a piece of paper that led me to a different place in the house. I found another box and so on until one of them led me to the shed. Inside I found my hope chest.

Arabellas_Mommy
by on Nov. 29, 2012 at 12:04 AM
Yea my grandma is awesome :) she's always trying to make things more fun for us :)
SlapItHigh
by on Nov. 29, 2012 at 6:13 AM

Scavenger hunt!

KRIZZ25
by Member on Nov. 29, 2012 at 6:24 AM
make notes ...like leave a note saying Santa left a surprise in the kitchen..than another not saying go to the bath room ,than another note go to the tv ,than another go to mommies car ..soon and so on ..
minimo77
by on Nov. 29, 2012 at 1:03 PM
1 mom liked this

I would blind fold them all! Cause if one looks outside before getting all the clues...its over!

delanna6two
by Platinum Member on Nov. 29, 2012 at 1:20 PM

I like the puzzle or the scavenger idea:)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN