Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

We couldn't wait!

Posted by on Nov. 28, 2012 at 11:23 PM
  • 18 Replies

We bought our oldest a Nabi 2 for Christmas. It arrived a cpl days ago and we just had to give it to him. He absolutely loves it!

by on Nov. 28, 2012 at 11:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
RADmomma
by on Nov. 28, 2012 at 11:24 PM

how old is he? DD is 5 and got one for her bday in September. She LOVES it.

Make sure your check out all the cool features. we are still finding cool things about it!!

DixieFlower
by on Nov. 28, 2012 at 11:28 PM

He turns 4 in Feb. DH and I were going back and forth about what to get him. He loves our ipad but we just couldn't see spending that kind of money on one for him. We looked at the vtech stuff and realized he wouldn't like it because it was too "kidish". He shows it to everyone that comes to the house.

Quoting RADmomma:

Make sure your check out all the cool features. we are still finding cool things about it!!

RADmomma
by on Nov. 28, 2012 at 11:32 PM

this will be perfect for him. it offers alot of educational games & activities... plus you can download more. you can do wireless internet on there.. (DD likes certain older cartoons that we can only find on youtube) theres a chore chart and so much more. We really are please with it and we like that the options change so we can customize it to fit her needs as she grows.

glad he likes it. ..... the book reading option is awesome. It reads the book outloud while highlighting the words as it goes.

Quoting DixieFlower:

He turns 4 in Feb. DH and I were going back and forth about what to get him. He loves our ipad but we just couldn't see spending that kind of money on one for him. We looked at the vtech stuff and realized he wouldn't like it because it was too "kidish". He shows it to everyone that comes to the house.

Quoting RADmomma:

mamalusbear
by on Nov. 28, 2012 at 11:36 PM

What is a Nabi?

DixieFlower
by on Nov. 28, 2012 at 11:36 PM

I'm going to have to check out the book reading option. My husband already set up youtube on it for him. He loves his Thomas the Train videos. However, he was tickled pink when he saw that it had Cars videos on it already. I loved the chore chart app too. The fact that it can grow with him was another reason we decided on it also.

Quoting RADmomma:

this will be perfect for him. it offers alot of educational games & activities... plus you can download more. you can do wireless internet on there.. (DD likes certain older cartoons that we can only find on youtube) theres a chore chart and so much more. We really are please with it and we like that the options change so we can customize it to fit her needs as she grows.

glad he likes it. ..... the book reading option is awesome. It reads the book outloud while highlighting the words as it goes.

Quoting DixieFlower:

Quoting RADmomma:

DixieFlower
by on Nov. 28, 2012 at 11:38 PM

It's basically a Kid tablet.

nabi 2

Nabi

Quoting mamalusbear:

What is a Nabi?

mamalusbear
by on Nov. 28, 2012 at 11:39 PM

Oh...well that's pretty cool :).

LadyBugMom09
by on Nov. 28, 2012 at 11:49 PM
How much are they??
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
DixieFlower
by on Nov. 28, 2012 at 11:54 PM

They retail for 199.00. We got it for 129.00 on the Friday after Thanksgiving at Bestbuy.com.

Quoting LadyBugMom09:

How much are they??

SlapItHigh
by on Nov. 29, 2012 at 6:12 AM

Never heard of it.  Glad he likes it :).

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)