Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

We bought our oldest a Nabi 2 for Christmas. It arrived a cpl days ago and we just had to give it to him. He absolutely loves it!

by on Nov. 28, 2012 at 11:23 PM
Replies (11-18):
delanna6two
by Platinum Member on Nov. 29, 2012 at 1:32 PM

Great! glad he likes it!

OliviasMommy611
by on Nov. 29, 2012 at 1:33 PM
So cute!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
goddess99
by Michelle on Nov. 29, 2012 at 2:04 PM

Looks like fun.

Quoting DixieFlower:

It's basically a Kid tablet.

nabi 2

Nabi

Quoting mamalusbear:

What is a Nabi?

splatz
by Sarah on Nov. 29, 2012 at 11:56 PM
How fun! Christmas gets so crazy and overwhelming that he will probably enjoy it now more than on Christmas day. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jltplk25
by Gold Member on Nov. 30, 2012 at 12:19 AM

Cool!! Landon gets a little obsessive over anything electronic so he's getting non-electronic toys for awhile. Lol. Glad your kiddo likes it!

DixieFlower
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 5:13 PM

I agree. That was part of the reason we went ahead and gave it to him.

Quoting splatz:

How fun! Christmas gets so crazy and overwhelming that he will probably enjoy it now more than on Christmas day. :)

DixieFlower
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 5:15 PM

I've been lucky that both of my boys haven't really gotten obsessive with electronics. They both love my ipad but will share it and also will get up and go play with their other toys. Really the only toys they've had though that are electronic was my iPad and now my oldest has the Nabi 2.

Quoting jltplk25:

Cool!! Landon gets a little obsessive over anything electronic so he's getting non-electronic toys for awhile. Lol. Glad your kiddo likes it!

jltplk25
by Gold Member on Nov. 30, 2012 at 5:42 PM

That's good!! Landon has only had the Leapster 2 but he's been allowed to play on Dh's iPod. He would cry if we asked for it back (after a decent amount of time, not like 5 minutes later) or he'd beg and beg and beg to play. We finally deleted everything off the iPod and sold it.

Quoting DixieFlower:

I've been lucky that both of my boys haven't really gotten obsessive with electronics. They both love my ipad but will share it and also will get up and go play with their other toys. Really the only toys they've had though that are electronic was my iPad and now my oldest has the Nabi 2.

Quoting jltplk25:

Click on me to see what it's all about!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)