Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Do you sleep wearing your bra poll?

Posted by   + Show Post

Poll

Question: Do you sleep wearing your bra or not?

Options:

Yes

No

Sometimes

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 148

View Results

I use to sleep in them a few years ago, but since I was about 7 months pregnant, I dont sleep in them anymore. Just curious how many women do or dont. Do you think sleeping in a bra helps support the girls so they dont become saggy? Do you believe under wire in bras cause breast cancer?

by on Nov. 29, 2012 at 2:42 PM
Replies (31-40):
ohboymommyof2
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 9:11 AM
I didn't used to till I got preggo with my first 4 years ago and my boobs were so tender I had to so I bought those nursing sleeping bras loved them. Wore them everynight since even when I was not preggo. I am nursing again and this time I am producing way more and sometimes ill wake up and my boobs are so full they have popped out of the bra hahaha. But its still more comfy
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
freshmom88
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 9:13 AM
I used to but I honestly dont think mine could sag anymore then they already do so I say screw it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
delanna6two
by Platinum Member on Nov. 30, 2012 at 9:58 AM

I do now...every now and so I sleep without.  I have not heard of the underwires causing cancer either.  I used to love wearing underwires.

hlzcmjzajz
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 10:01 AM
This is why I chose sometimes- the only time I sleep with one on is when I'm breastfeeding!

Quoting soontobestepmom:

I am breast feeding so I wear one to keep from leaking all over my bed.

sumannie
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 10:08 AM
I wear it sometimes. Sometimes I wear a wireless bra or nothing at all. I guess it just depends how tired I am. (: As far as the breast cancer I'm not sure bc they're back and forth on it but I try to be cautious bc it runs in my family.
UnFFnStoppable4
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 1:05 PM
Only when I was nursing. Otherwise I can't stand it.
MrsNewman
by Member on Nov. 30, 2012 at 2:21 PM

No I don't. Way to uncomfortable. 

DixieFlower
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 5:10 PM

The only time I slept in a bra was when I was nursing.

lynettemommie4
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 7:17 PM

I can't sleep with a bra on. Only time i ever has is when i was pregnant. Usually when I lay down for a nap i take it off.

lazyd
by Member on Nov. 30, 2012 at 7:22 PM

I NEVER wear a bra.  I dont care how saggy my boobs get.  I CANT stand bras!  I wear them at work but as soon as i come home that bra is OFF!  I do not wear them to stores or restaurants etc. either.  Call me bad or gross or whatever I dont care. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN