Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Do you sleep wearing your bra poll?

Posted by   + Show Post

Poll

Question: Do you sleep wearing your bra or not?

Options:

Yes

No

Sometimes

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 148

View Results

I use to sleep in them a few years ago, but since I was about 7 months pregnant, I dont sleep in them anymore. Just curious how many women do or dont. Do you think sleeping in a bra helps support the girls so they dont become saggy? Do you believe under wire in bras cause breast cancer?

by on Nov. 29, 2012 at 2:42 PM
Replies (61-70):
momof3jam
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 1:23 PM

Usually yes. I just don't like my boobs flopping around while I sleep lol.

Didn't help them "keep their shape" though lol.

I had no idea that people thought underwire caused cancer...

Metteba
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 3:06 PM
No. I feel like I can't breathe. Its tight enough already and hell Naw, I want to let it all go...when I dream...:P
Aishamusty
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 3:09 PM

NO

NNB
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 3:40 PM

Urgh, I hate bra's so much! I only wear one to go out in then the minute i'm in, it is off and put away, so uncomfortable!!!

onlyme28
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 3:59 PM

i used too when i was in high school

mummie2b2010
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 4:05 PM

I didnt use to..but post brestfeeding has me needing to. I actually need to find some good suppport and uplifting bras.

chunkyhoney78
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 5:30 PM

I wear a nursing tank they aren't as restricting as a reg bra but has light support.

momtoBrenna
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 6:57 PM

No, I hate bras and wear them as little as possible like if I have to leave the house or company is coming over.

LOVES67
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 11:22 PM
No
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
rockin2_manyMOM
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 11:31 PM
Wearing a bra to bed definatly helps the boobs be less saggy.
I never wore a bra when I was home. And especially not to sleep in. I had and breastfed two kids. My breasts were a g-cup. And oh were they saggy.
And then I got sick...over a period of three months I went fro 160lbs to 95lbs. My boobs shrunk up....to maybe a small B cup. I got some sports bras to wear...since I didnt hope to stay at that size long....afyer my surgery while I was gaining the weight back....I wore the sports bras nonstop. They were soooo comfy lol
And now I am in a DD cup and my boobs arent even close to being as saggy as they uave been. Theu arent teenager perky....but my dh and I can definatly tell the difference.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)