Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

new here just introducing myself

Posted by on Nov. 29, 2012 at 4:47 PM
  • 10 Replies

i am a single mom of an autistic teenage daughter.  i work full time taking care of elderly people and also i am trying my hand at selling on ebay.  that is going ok been selling steadily for 2 mos now.  sold a few items there a few yrs back but now i am posting items on auctions steadily.  my autistic daughter is my life, she is the smartest most loving person i know   she does have negative behaviors she has meds at this time that are working great.  she is sooo funny with some of the things she comes up with.  makes life great when her meds are working properly & that has been a long road finding the right combo.

by on Nov. 29, 2012 at 4:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Nov. 29, 2012 at 7:04 PM

Hi. Welcome to the group.

goddess99
by Michelle on Nov. 29, 2012 at 7:14 PM

Hi welcome to the group.

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Nov. 29, 2012 at 8:00 PM

Welcome to the group!  Have you checked out the Autism: Support Across the Spectrum group as well (link is below)?

Quoting loriceleste93:

i am a single mom of an autistic teenage daughter.  i work full time taking care of elderly people and also i am trying my hand at selling on ebay.  that is going ok been selling steadily for 2 mos now.  sold a few items there a few yrs back but now i am posting items on auctions steadily.  my autistic daughter is my life, she is the smartest most loving person i know   she does have negative behaviors she has meds at this time that are working great.  she is sooo funny with some of the things she comes up with.  makes life great when her meds are working properly & that has been a long road finding the right combo.

othermom
by Silver Member on Nov. 29, 2012 at 8:06 PM

welcome to the group

Pammi86
by Pamela on Nov. 29, 2012 at 8:15 PM

Hello and Welcome! : )

Tgdragonfly
by on Nov. 29, 2012 at 10:00 PM

Hi.  I am also new.  Welcome.  You have a full plate with responsibilities.  I know your daughter is your world, and I understand this from being a single mom and also a Behaviorist.  I do hope that you take time for yourself.  To do things that are just for you.  

loriceleste93
by on Nov. 29, 2012 at 10:09 PM
thanx everyone
splatz
by Sarah on Nov. 29, 2012 at 11:44 PM
Welcome! :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SlapItHigh
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 2:34 AM

Welcome!

DixieFlower
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 5:07 PM

Hi and Welcome!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)