Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

will i ever get to like im a mommy

Posted by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 9:07 AM
  • 18 Replies

the babies are a week old today and getting stronger and better everyday  there still in hospital i miss them so much even though get see them everyday

by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 9:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Angel_Red7
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 9:11 AM

It is difficult. I have a toddler so when my baby was in the NICU it was alil easier since I also had to take care of her, I didn't have enough time to think too hard. 

Sorry mama, hang in there! 

Bethy16
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 9:14 AM
1 mom liked this
I agree when my daughter was in the nicu I had a almost 4yr old to take care of. But when you walk into your house with your beautiful children you will feel it then. And you are their mom even if the nurses are caring for them right now. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kristy2012
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 9:21 AM

i know but just hurts im trying keep myself  busy  getitng stuff ready for them  but im making myself sick keeping myself busy and worrying and stuff but i cant help it ther emy life i have no help at all no husband to help me with this stuff cause he wants nothing do with me or the babies

Bethy16
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 9:25 AM
Spend your day at the nicu instead of home. I couldn't spend as much time there because I had my son to take care of.

Quoting kristy2012:

i know but just hurts im trying keep myself  busy  getitng stuff ready for them  but im making myself sick keeping myself busy and worrying and stuff but i cant help it ther emy life i have no help at all no husband to help me with this stuff cause he wants nothing do with me or the babies

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kristy2012
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 9:35 AM

i do go to the nicu everyday see them and it makes my day to see them 

delanna6two
by Platinum Member on Nov. 30, 2012 at 9:55 AM

Hugs...hope things will work out...

goddess99
by Michelle on Nov. 30, 2012 at 9:56 AM

My dd was in NICU too, it is hard. I hope they are doing well and get to go home soon. Congrats!

kristy2012
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 10:04 AM

there doing good had scare the other night but there all good  i wished they can come home already i miss them i wnat them home for good with there mommy that way i can feel like a mommy even though i know i still am i would feel like more of a mommy if they was here

LyTe684
by Member on Nov. 30, 2012 at 11:26 AM

*hugs*

kristy2012
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 12:37 PM

thanks i need them and a mircle to bring my babies home to me

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)