Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Hi everyone! You can talk about whatever you want here.

santa blue

by on Dec. 1, 2012 at 11:05 AM
Replies (91-100):
splatz
by Sarah on Dec. 20, 2012 at 4:55 PM

Blah... Christmas is offically going to suck this year. Basically I am being told I am SOL when my ex-husband decides to keep my kid on Christmas & refuse to bring him home.

OliviasMommy611
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 5:48 PM
Agree

Quoting LivinDeadGurl:

Coffee.....yummu

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
OliviasMommy611
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 5:49 PM
Is it his holiday this year? It's my exs as well.

Quoting splatz:

Blah... Christmas is offically going to suck this year. Basically I am being told I am SOL when my ex-husband decides to keep my kid on Christmas & refuse to bring him home.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
goddess99
by Michelle on Dec. 20, 2012 at 6:14 PM

Quoting splatz:

How many groups do you mod for, lady? I don't think CM likes me lol. I only mod here. Seems like all the other mods in this group mod for numerous groups. I need to start being more active on here. I'm sure that doesn't help. :P

Quoting goddess99:

I belong to a large MOD group and they have been posting pics, that's where I've seen some. 

goddess99
by Michelle on Dec. 20, 2012 at 6:17 PM

How is that possible? Were you married to him? I have physical custody of Z. If biodad kept Z, I could have him arrested for kidnapping.

Quoting splatz:

goddess99
by Michelle on Dec. 20, 2012 at 6:18 PM

oh duh nv, I see ex-husband...sorry

Quoting goddess99:

How is that possible? Were you married to him? I have physical custody of Z. If biodad kept Z, I could have him arrested for kidnapping.

Quoting splatz:

splatz
by Sarah on Dec. 20, 2012 at 8:16 PM
No, he has him Christmas Eve- noon Christmas.

Quoting OliviasMommy611:

Quoting splatz:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
splatz
by Sarah on Dec. 20, 2012 at 8:17 PM
Holy crap. I need to step up my game lol. I hate posting from this phone and CM from my laptop is soooo slow.

Quoting goddess99:

Quoting splatz:

How many groups do you mod for, lady? I don't think CM likes me lol. I only mod here. Seems like all the other mods in this group mod for numerous groups. I need to start being more active on here. I'm sure that doesn't help. :P

Quoting goddess99:

I belong to a large MOD group and they have been posting pics, that's where I've seen some. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
goddess99
by Michelle on Dec. 20, 2012 at 8:32 PM

I used to have internet speed issues too but Chris just switched us to a new provider. So far so good.

Quoting splatz:

Holy crap. I need to step up my game lol. I hate posting from this phone and CM from my laptop is soooo slow.

Quoting goddess99:

Quoting splatz:

Quoting goddess99:

OliviasMommy611
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 8:51 PM
Same here. Well I hope he brings him back.

Quoting splatz:

No, he has him Christmas Eve- noon Christmas.

Quoting OliviasMommy611:

Quoting splatz:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN