So my doctor decided to tell me that she can no longer be my care provider so she referred me to a hospital that is 2 hours away. i told her i dont have transportation and she says well thays something ur gonna have to figure out and that im to high risk and to much stress for her. what would you other moms do in this situation. if anyone has any advice it would be greatly appriciated.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.