Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Everyone telling me diffrent when do i give my baby cereal and baby food? How do i know he likes it or dont? and if he dont like it should i try it again later so he wont be a picky eater? my son is going to be 4 months on the 11 i dont know if i have time to stack up a little on baby food or cereal? 

by on Dec. 2, 2012 at 10:03 AM
Replies (11-11):
kirbymom
by Bronze Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 10:16 AM

This is pretty sound advice.

@ smallDuck ~  This is your son and you know him best. If he seems that he wants to eat solid foods and likes what you are serving, then you go right ahead and feed him solid foods. If he doesn't like it, just try something else.  Always keep in mind that his stomach is small and he can only eat very small portions at a time. Now obviously not all babies are the same. You won't know whether or not he likes something or if something doesn't agree with him.. until you try.  And if you find that something that doesn't agree with him then its obvious you should stop. At least for the time being. You can always pick this back up at a time that you feel is appropriate for him.  :)  Also, if you find that its about taste, you just re-introduce the food again a few days later.  Good Luck to you.  :)  

Quoting amber_jean101:

I gave all of my kids baby food at 4 months! Trust me you know what the baby likes and what they can handle... I would try it and if he likes it and seems fine keep giving it to him but i would only start out with half a small jar! but as always I always tell everyone you do what you think is right as a mother he is your baby and mamas know best!

undefined

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)