Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

I am 13 weeks pregant with baby #2! I know every pregancy is different but I have no clue what we are having, but we find out next month! I swore my dd was a boy but was def wrong! With her I was sick all 9 months! This pregnancy I have had nausea but no vomiting (knock on wood)! My boobs hurt and they did not with dd! Besides that I have the usual heart burn and I am tired a lot. I am going to guess a girl! What do you guys guess!?! : )

by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 2:15 PM
Replies (11-12):
BraydensMama163
by Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 9:00 PM
Pluck a strand of your hair and slide it thru the hole in a needle. Then hold it over your palm. Let the tip of the needle touch your skin to balance it and then slowly lift it. It will begin to swing either back and forth or in a circle. I can never remember which. Whichever way it swings means girl then repeat the process on your belly. If it swings the same way as it did on your hand it's a girl if it swings differently its a boy. I've done it to dozens of people over the years and its never been wrong for me. Update with what it says!!

Quoting OliviasMommy611:

What is this?

Quoting BraydensMama163:

Do the sewing needle and a strand of your hair. Works for me every time I need to do it for a friend or family member
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
delanna6two
by Platinum Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 11:24 AM

not sure...going to wait on your post:)
I always had nausea worse with my girls than boys.  My 1st son I had no nausea at all.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)