Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

I feel so bad...

Posted by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 6:19 PM
  • 5 Replies

DD just got out of a bath, and the floor is treachorus when wet. I know, I can't spell...

As I reached down to grab the towel for her off the toilet, my eye on her the whole time, she took off running because someone in the distance yelled something about pizza.

She bit the floor so dang hard. I was "OH MY F*CKING GOD!" hysterical. Dh, he doesn't lose his cool as bad as me when she bites it hard, but he laughed. I flipped out more, and he said "I don't mean to laugh, but her face right before she hit the floor was priceless!"

I hate to think about something so funny like that at a time like this... but I needed a laugh.

I feel so guilty.

I'm going to hell.......

>_<

CafeMom Tickers
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 6:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
goddess99
by Michelle on Dec. 4, 2012 at 6:39 PM

Don't feel guilty, we all laugh at our kids lol.

DazeDelights
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 6:50 PM
LOL she will be ok. Just teaches her to laugh instead of cry at herself
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Dominosmommy
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 6:50 PM

Don't worry. I think we all laugh at other people's misfortune (even our own babies'). I have laughed so hard at my girls I think I am going to hell as well. Like when Kiara (9 years old) was running with the dogs and my 70something pound American Bulldog mix ran into her legs and tripped her. I was scared at first and then once I saw she was not injured I laughed so hard and so did my BF. She just walked back up the hill to the house and hit my BF on the arm because he was still laughing and said "Not funny Papi" and walked inside the house. After she left we resumed laughing at her. 

MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Dec. 4, 2012 at 7:32 PM

It's okay to laugh at times like that.

toybar02
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 1:32 AM
dont feel guilty babe, accidents happen, i laugh when my kids fall, of course i make sure they arent hurt then i get a good chuckle afterward lol
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)