Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Does this look like a BFP?

Posted by   + Show Post

Took a HPT and got a very faint line that came up right away but did not darken.  I can barely see it.  What do you think?

by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 9:04 AM
Replies (11-20):
SlapItHigh
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 9:19 AM

Do you think I should wait until tomorrow morning so it's FMU?

Quoting goddess99:

I'll be bummed too. Hurry up, go to the store and get another test. LOL report back with a pic soon.

Quoting SlapItHigh:

Maybe!  Dh will probably be bummed if it ends up being negative.

Quoting goddess99:

How exciting =D

Quoting SlapItHigh:

Yeah, I need to!

Quoting goddess99:

It's very faint. Take a different test. =)

layawatling
by Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 9:20 AM
I don't see much to tell you the truth. I'd retest if it's still early.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
SlapItHigh
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 9:20 AM

Do you see anything this way?  I did this in photoshop this morning and still feel like I see a faint line....very faint though.

Quoting layawatling:

SlapItHigh
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 9:21 AM

Thanks!  It's 3 days before AF is due.

Quoting layawatling:

I don't see much to tell you the truth. I'd retest if it's still early.

layawatling
by Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 9:22 AM
Yep you can see the second line if it's in neg. I had a second look in zoom and see a faint line!

Quoting SlapItHigh:

Do you see anything this way?  I did this in photoshop this morning and still feel like I see a faint line....very faint though.

Quoting layawatling:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
goddess99
by Michelle on Dec. 5, 2012 at 9:23 AM

Idk. I didn't use the FMU when I took my test. I went in the evening to buy a test and took it when I got home. I had 2 blue lines the second I peed on it lol. Buy a dual pack, so if you want to test again today you can and you'll still have 1 for tomorrow.

Quoting SlapItHigh:

Do you think I should wait until tomorrow morning so it's FMU?

Quoting goddess99:

I'll be bummed too. Hurry up, go to the store and get another test. LOL report back with a pic soon.

Quoting SlapItHigh:

Maybe!  Dh will probably be bummed if it ends up being negative.

Quoting goddess99:

How exciting =D

Quoting SlapItHigh:

Yeah, I need to!

Quoting goddess99:

It's very faint. Take a different test. =)

SlapItHigh
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 9:25 AM

Thanks!  This one was a dual pack. The one I took yesterday was negative but when I took the trash out last night, I noticed a line but it must have come way past the alloted time so I know that doesn't count.  But the one I took today, the line showed up immediately, like as soon as the wetness went across the screen.  I was too impatient with this 2 pack, lol.

Quoting goddess99:

Idk. I didn't use the FMU when I took my test. I went in the evening to buy a test and took it when I got home. I had 2 blue lines the second I peed on it lol. Buy a dual pack, so if you want to test again today you can and you'll still have 1 for tomorrow. 

SlapItHigh
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 9:26 AM

Awesome!

Quoting layawatling:

Yep you can see the second line if it's in neg. I had a second look in zoom and see a faint line!

Quoting SlapItHigh:

Quoting layawatling:

goddess99
by Michelle on Dec. 5, 2012 at 9:36 AM

I've noticed, just from being on here so much, that alot of ladies just go the the dollar store and buy tests. I would go grab a couple and try again today. I don't wait well lol so that's what I would do.

Quoting SlapItHigh:

Thanks!  This one was a dual pack. The one I took yesterday was negative but when I took the trash out last night, I noticed a line but it must have come way past the alloted time so I know that doesn't count.  But the one I took today, the line showed up immediately, like as soon as the wetness went across the screen.  I was too impatient with this 2 pack, lol.

Quoting goddess99:

SlapItHigh
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 9:36 AM

Great idea, thanks for the tip!

Quoting goddess99:

I've noticed, just from being on here so much, that alot of ladies just go the the dollar store and buy tests. I would go grab a couple and try again today. I don't wait well lol so that's what I would do. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)